meaganola

MUT NEST (All-purpose year-round chat!)

Those dragon's eggs! So pretty!

I love them they're so pretty and it helps me use up nail polish. I cannot take credit for the idea though someone in summerswap Midsummer  Swap did them and I had to have one (whoever it was PM me and I'll credit you)

ETA: Thank you @ and @@DragonChick for the Dragon Egg inspiration, Hubby loves them ;)

Edited by Tweakabell
  • Like 2

I love them they're so pretty and it helps me use up nail polish. I cannot take credit for the idea though someone in summerswap did them and I had to have one (whoever it was PM me and I'll credit you)

I posted one waaaaay earlier in this thread and can't wait for the weather to continue to cool off so I can resume making more! I have Christmas presents to make, lots and lots of dragon eggs and ornaments. Super hot + drying nail polish =/= happy fun times.

I posted one waaaaay earlier in this thread and can't wait for the weather to continue to cool off so I can resume making more! I have Christmas presents to make, lots and lots of dragon eggs and ornaments. Super hot + drying nail polish =/= happy fun times.

It's supposed to be in the 70s and RAINY next week!

• Like 2

It's supposed to be in the 70s and RAINY next week!

I know! I can't wait! I don't think I've ever been this excited for rain. Sunday's forecast has me bummed out though. 90? Yuck.

YES! I saw the first one in Midsummer and then you posted them and you guys burrowed it into my stupid brain. Once those things are in there they don't come out until I've at least attempted the stupid things.

I know! I can't wait! I don't think I've ever been this excited for rain. Sunday's forecast has me bummed out though. 90? Yuck.

Be jealous: I'll be at Rose City Comic Con on Sunday. The smell is going to be epic.

Be jealous: I'll be at Rose City Comic Con on Sunday. The smell is going to be epic.

BWAAHAAHAA. I don't envy you the smell of hoardes of people packed into a convention center on a hot day.

LOL! At least its only two days. I don't think some of the people going to SDCC get a hotel since they have lines to wait in so they don't shower for 5 days!

So tired!  Yet another morning of doctors!  So far I have had three CT scans, two MRI scans, a bone scan, around 40 x-rays, and more blood tests than I would have thought would have been possible.  Now I find that I have two more MRI scans and another CT scan in my future this year as well as the required blood tests.  I have told my doctors to get it all done this year as I do not expect to meet my deductible next year (I met it on January 2nd this year)!  (Hey, I already have my New Year's Resolution!)  :w00t:

so sorry to heaqr you are going through all of that. I hope that they can find out whats wrong and things get back to normal for you soon.

Just got back home today after packing and helping my bf move out of his current apartment all weekend. So tiring! But it's all for good, because he's living with his parents for at most a month, until we find our place together! It's usually at this time that parents get extra annoying, so we're pretty motivated to find a place as soon as humanly possible.

Good luck finding an apartment soon!

• Like 1

OH GOOD HEAVENS HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THOSE NEW MILANI CONSTELLATION GEL LINERS I AM DYING (picture is from Nouveau Cheap).

milani%2B01.jpg

So pretty!  I think I need to move back to the states soon so I dont miss all those pretties.

I am so tired. I spent the night at the hospital with my mother in law. Yeah, hospitals are not a place to get any sleep. Then I went to work for a couple of days hours. Then came home and moved all of her stuff to the downstairs bedroom.and moved all of our stuff to the upstairs. I may never find anything again.

I running on so much caffeine even though I could go to sleep. It ain't gonna happen.

LOL! At least its only two days. I don't think some of the people going to SDCC get a hotel since they have lines to wait in so they don't shower for 5 days!

I think you might underestimate the overreliance of patchouli to cover up odors in this town.  I like patchouli.  Hell, I wore a perfume oil that uses it as a base today.  But...  *Good* patchouli and the ones commonly used are two completely different things, especially when we're talking about infrequently-washed LARPing costumes.  You can shower all you want, but if your favorite cosplay involves fake fur or wool that hasn't been cleaned since the Bush administration, well, there's a problem.

• Like 1

So, I was attempting to make a post earlier, after I got home from dinner and was completely drunk, but it was so difficult I gave up and fell asleep. I am awake now, and much more sober, but I am sorry you didn't all get to read my drunk!post. :lol:

• Like 6

So, I was attempting to make a post earlier, after I got home from dinner and was completely drunk, but it was so difficult I gave up and fell asleep. I am awake now, and much more sober, but I am sorry you didn't all get to read my drunk!post. :lol:

That would've been a joy to wake up to!  :P

• Like 2

Actual conversation time.

Coworker: You have really nice highlights!

Me: [pause] That's gray hair.

• Like 10

Oh good lord that's hilarious!

My first gray, was me looking in the mirror thinking... Wow my hair is really shiny, oh sh!t that's not shine that things gray!

• Like 4

I'm getting my hair done today. My husband wants me to get highlights or lighten my hair but I have so much gray that I want to cover.

• Like 1

Im super tempted to drive down to L.A. for the free ink from Benefit. Hubby keeps trying to convince me to go. If any of the designs got the entire line I'd be down there in two weeks for the lock and key. Even so I could rock "laughter is the best cosmetic" tattoo, lol. I think it would be a fun event to document, honestly even if I didnt get inked. Im torn Im so wishy washy.

Oooh can you take a pic of it? I wanna see the giant pretty, lol.

Sure!

It's a full sized They're Real mascara, a full sized Push Up Liner, a full sized Hoola bronzer, and full sizes of both shades of Gimme Brow,

5 Deluxe samples of the mascara and liner, and 6 deluxe samples of Lollitint and Porefessional. There are cute white gift bags and pink tissue paper, pink balloons, and coasters. :) The coasters aren't those cheap paper ones, they actually look, feel, and smell leathery and are super cute!

post-83056-0-73258300-1411185839_thumb.jpg

post-83056-0-78996300-1411185844_thumb.jpg

(there's a sample sized Lollitint and liner missing from the pic because my sister already stole hers, lol.)

Edited by yousoldtheworld
  • Like 7