harvey prince hello lovers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found a really cheap dupe!!!

its from rue 21 called MMXIV

the scent is maybe the teeny tiniest bit more floral and it doesnt hang around as long but its only $10 i was running out like literally on my last spray in my mini purse spray (a bit more in my full size)

and this girl walked by me in my store and i was like OMG what scent are you wearing lol so she told me about it.... ran right over on lunch and bought 2 everyone ive had smell each one agrees its damn near the same

im sorry if posting it here  is not appropriate but i figured im sure ALL of us discovered Harvey prince because of Birchbox

Harvey Prince Hello haul of the day! I fell in love with Harvey Prince Hello through Birchbox. Regular price for the largest Harvey Prince Hello Perfume $55, Hello lotion $26, Hello shower gel $26 ~ total $107. The 3 piece package on sale at harveyprince.com for $80. 50% off using code OBSESSED is $40 plus $6.50 shipping. When all was said & done, $46.50 delivered for all three! The code is good for half of all orders $80 or above, but I'm not sure for how long. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmmmmm i may have to order that

i wish they carried the EDP in larger than the purse spray though... it smells wayyyy better and lasts longer than the full size $55 edt

Latest posts

Back