Memebox Affiliates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
Hello fellow Memebox Affiliates! :flowers:

This is thread for questions/comments about being a Memebox Affiliate. It is NOT a place to promote your blog or post affiliate/blogger codes. Any posts discussing such topics will be deleted due to TOS violations.

Thanks! 

So I asked for a withdrawal and it said Payment:.. Method: paypal.

So is it going to send it to paypal and not as memepoints?

Because I didn't got any options for asking for me to choose memepoints:O

Don't you wish the commission was higher? Memebox made hundreds of dollars off of my readers (according to my dashboard at least) but I didn't even make it to the $30 payment threshold...

it is a gift.  That is how I look at it.  I don't expect anything, so I don't complain about it.  Would I have promoted memebox if I weren't an affiliate?  Sure.  I like their service that much (despite some really awful boxes)

It's kind of just a bonus for me.  I blog about my Memeboxes and new deals just like I did before there was an affiliate program.  I like that they are doing it but it's getting so confusing!  Sometimes I just don't bother with the affiliate codes when it gets too crazy.

With that said, I sure wish they responded faster to questions.  Or to anything, for that matter.

They finally answer and transferred commission into Memepoints :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I love Memebox but I hate this long replaying...

I wish more promotion for my readers - more points for them when they click on my referral link and buy boxes.

Hi Affiliates:)

I've got a question. Did Memebox send you free box to review? They promised to send me a box and forgot about me... (They had to send me box because I'm top affiliate). They gave me 15 points to apologies.

Hi Affiliates:)

I've got a question. Did Memebox send you free box to review? They promised to send me a box and forgot about me... (They had to send me box because I'm top affiliate). They gave me 15 points to apologies.
never been given anything free. apart from points

just had to contact about point issue too as i have no paypal account in my email address

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm writing this here because there were some questions earlier about this.

First, I am an affiliate so this might have something to do with it.  I searched back through my emails and it was actually Memebox who mentioned this.

So I'm not sure if only affiliates get this or ALL people.

Memebox is currently (at least as of 2 days ago) giving 3 Memepoints per blog review/YouTube video.  They do read them and watch the videos and they require a direct link to your post/video. 

Sometimes it takes a week to get the points and sometimes it takes a day.  It just depends but I've always received my points.

I think it's nice that Memebox does this and I hope they continue it.  It's a nice way to reward bloggers and its something I would do anyway (so it's not like I do it for points, I do it for people!).

I also have to say that I don't always write rave reviews, either, but they are thorough.  I list and describe each product with pictures.  If I don't like something, I say so, and that has never had any bearing on whether I got points or not.

Okay, I'm writing this here because there were some questions earlier about this.

First, I am an affiliate so this might have something to do with it.  I searched back through my emails and it was actually Memebox who mentioned this.

So I'm not sure if only affiliates get this or ALL people.

Memebox is currently (at least as of 2 days ago) giving 3 Memepoints per blog review/YouTube video.  They do read them and watch the videos and they require a direct link to your post/video. 
Do you send them a link to your post/video? I have never heard of this, but I will admit to skimming e-mails instead of reading them thoroughly!

Yes, you must send a direct link to each post.

Now, I don't know if they will give points for old reviews (like if you had Memebox #1 or something), I've always sent mine in within a week or two of the arrival of the box.

Yes, you must send a direct link to each post.

Now, I don't know if they will give points for old reviews (like if you had Memebox #1 or something), I've always sent mine in within a week or two of the arrival of the box.
well, since I never knew this, I am going to give them all of my reviews!! lol

@Saffyra  do you send that the affiliate email or the hi one?
I send them to the affiliate email.  Might as well send them all!  I'm sure you'll get points for the most recent boxes (well... "sure" is relative, I suppose).  I'm going to feel REALLY bad if I got everyones hopes up....

They were still doing it three days ago.  Hopefully its not something they discontinued in August or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why they wouldn't advertise this as a benefit of their affiliate program. Also, is anyone having any problems with the banners on their blog today? 

I send them to the affiliate email.  Might as well send them all!  I'm sure you'll get points for the most recent boxes (well... "sure" is relative, I suppose).  I'm going to feel REALLY bad if I got everyones hopes up....

They were still doing it three days ago.  Hopefully its not something they discontinued in August or something.
This is AMAZING. Do you think they will accept my blog reviews in norwegian? I have mostly norwegian readers, so I like to keep it in norwegian for them.. Will it be an issue? Or should i still get 3 each review?

Latest posts

Back