tacehtpuekam

Memebox Affiliates

thats not good if it was 18th nov. Tbh customer service seems to have gone on hiatus.... waiting for a answer about merry lip tint set too

Tbh I have some reviews withstanding on my blog but mainly because I either don't want to swear while doing them or I just haven't got round to them

I was $3 short. I am not bothered, they did send extra to cover the fees but were a little short. I'm not fussed.

I was $3 short. I am not bothered, they did send extra to cover the fees but were a little short. I'm not fussed.

yep, it isn't worth complaining about - I was just amused that they cannot send money properly ..

this the first month that I have ever requested $$ so I didn't know that they had issues doing that.

• Like 1

Yeah, they aren't very good at figuring it out.  But its better than being charged the fee like we were the first few months.  At least they paid it back, though.  Mine was $2 short but it's not a big deal to me.  

I do not believe fees are part of our responsibility.  When I report this income to the IRS, they aren't going to care about paypal fees.

My commission is not my commission minus paypal fees. 

I do not believe fees are part of our responsibility.  When I report this income to the IRS, they aren't going to care about paypal fees.

My commission is not my commission minus paypal fees. 

I consider it part of the fee for getting it to me, banks charge its simple etc so I dont mind paying $3 for the ease. I have paid payroll fees before for my wages, tax, NI etc, $3 isn't gonna hurt when I'm not exactly busting my ass for this money

it isn't the $$ for me, it is the principle of the thing.   Since USA affiliates will be taxed on this and memebox never explained any of this when I joined the affiliate program, I do stand firm on that.

I think that their affiliate program is not well defined, they do not mention all of these hidden fees, etc and they need to be more upfront with it.

• Like 1

Wait, what hidden fees? Is there something I missed??

Also, just got all my review points for the last three reviews I've posted.  Off to go post more now that I know they haven't stopped doing it!

Edited by Saffyra

Wait, what hidden fees? Is there something I missed??

Also, just got all my review points for the last three reviews I've posted.  Off to go post more now that I know they haven't stopped doing it!

hidden fees  - paypal fees.   IRS stuff.  This is the first time I have been an affiliate, so I didn't know about these things.  Plus, I had thought  Memebox was a foreign company, not a US one.

Oh, yeah.  The Paypal thing, I think they had no idea that Paypal charges a fee.  Except that they don't unless you are receiving your money internationally.  Which means our payments are coming from Korea, not San Francisco.  Right?

They did charge us the first two months but the costs were refunded later.  Now, they try to guess what the fee will be!  I'm pretty sure there's an easier (and more accurate) way to do it but as long as it's close, I don't mind.

Luckily, most affiliates won't have to worry about taxes.  We are probably the exceptions.  And I honestly hope we don't have to deal with anything like "did you receive any foreign money" type thing on our taxes! 

Who knew blogging could be this much trouble, right?  Although, Memebox is hands down the weirdest affiliate program I've ever seen or been a part of.  I will say that I felt better about their 100 Memepoint thing for the top affiliate after I got an affiliate email from another company saying that whoever sold the most boxes of theirs would get $2500!!  I mean, that would never be me, but crap, that's a lot of money!  And 100 memepoints is peanuts compared to that kind of thing!  And Julep is absolutely bonkers with their demands the hoops they want affiliates to jump through.  I don't even bother.

Got my withdrawal thank goodness! I was spending it before I had it because it's the only money i have this year for christmas gifts. Paid my rent 2 days late but all is well now lol

Still waiting on the coupon codes...don't know if those are even going to happen considering the pathetic lack of boxes...

• Like 1

I got my December code.  It's six letters long (no numbers).  Anyone get something different?

I got my December code.  It's six letters long (no numbers).  Anyone get something different?

Mine is also 6 characters long, but it's a mix of letters and numbers. 

I got mine!

The e-mail does start with, "Hello Ambassadors!"

So I'm assuming only ambassadors got codes so far.

I don't think we'll be the ONLY ones getting codes though. Back when they had the "influencers" program, I got codes for that and a second regular code (4 and 6 digit) so I'm thinking there's still a good chance that everyone will get one.

And I remember I got my email late last month. I got my VIP codes after most people, too.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Find out more of the great information via the website below: https://baomoi.com/cong-ty-botania-chat-luong-da-duoc-kiem-chung-lam-sang/c/29717443.epi
    • You are right, because of the lack of protein in the body begin serious problems not only with the hair, but also with the skin and nails. For this reason, it is very important to take additional supplements. Personally, I used casein protein for myself and now my hair, skin and nails have become almost perfect.
    • Les chaussures ou bottes Superstar Huge Eyelets spécialement conçues Baskets Asics Gel-Nimbus 21 en vente pour la communication peuvent être des séances de formation d'une longueur de film déchirées, des chaussures ou des bottes Nike Oxygen Ultimate quatre-vingt-dix jours, qui comprennent: Type de travail \u0026 chaussures Nike Speed Celest Body céleste Speed QS Concours de chaussures et bottes Adidas Celeb Rize préparant des chaussures ou des bottes ECCO disponibles à la vente ainsi que des formations Vitesse de progression Oxygen https://www.tophieoutdoors.com/ Michael Jordan certaines chaussures de style ancien ou des bottes Nike Huarache Elizabeth. N. Gary. Elizabeth TXT QS chaussures ou des bottes et aussi la société puma chaussures Magic Spectra chaussures ou bottes exercices de football pour les enfants Construire des chaussures MX Asics Gel-Kenun MX capacité cardio Chaussures ou bottes Adidas Tubular Darkness Velocity effectuent et fonctionnent chaussures ou chaussures Nike Focus Pegasus 26X exercices de football pour enfants Warm-up Adidas Ridiculous Volatile 2017 PK chaussures et chaussures ou bottes Fila pas chères travaillent Véhicules Type trente-six chaussures ou bottes séances d’entraînement Restauration Boutique en ligne de chaussures ou de bottes Nike Behave Aspect 87 chaussures ou bottes et entretien du corps Petit comparé à. Macro education Chaussures ou bottes Nike Oxygen Utmost 270 Nike chaussures ou bottes Nike Oxygen Vapormax 2019 Chaussures ou bottes Fila Beam Tracer Notice Chaussures ou bottes Adidas Range ZX10000 Beneath Shield Scorpio 3 chaussures ou bottes toutes les instructions suivantes Une paire de chaussures ou de bottes Nike Oxygen Utmost TailWind 4 peut observer le parcours de formation en particulier et également acquérir des enregistrements, la visualiser comme un film pouvant être utilisé à des fins pédagogiques, ou éventuellement choisir l’instruction particulière voulue par les chaussures ou les bottes Adidas Cloudfoam Speed TR à observer initiale. Augmentez le nombre de chaussures ou de bottes Adidas disponibles à la vente. Chaussures et bottes Nike Oxygen Utmost 1 Expertise et devenez membre de Myself pour obtenir un séjour AMA! Mon partenaire et moi-même croyons fermement que travailler peut être un talent. Chaussures ou bottes Adidas RapidaRun Knit pouvant être produites et améliorées tout en utilisant le bon mélange d'informations, d'éducation et d'approche. C’est exactement ce que propose ce type de chaussures ou de bottes Nike low-cost Nike boutique en ligne, cours de formation: des instructions exploitables à vie, destinées à renforcer l’éducation qui peut être accomplie. Observez la bande-annonce de votre cours d’entraînement pour voir à quel point les chaussures Nike Kyrie 5 sont bien photo, modifiées et rangées. Maintenant, je suis sous le choc de l’avantage de la création. Mon partenaire et moi avons été photographiés avec les chaussures ou bottes Suede Program Central de puma corporation tout appareil photo de 50 000 $! Chaussures et bottes Nike Oxygen VaporMax 2019 et ne peux pas tenir pour partager avec toi ça avec toi. En réalité, je suis donc inquiet à propos de ce dans lequel je suis maintenant hébergeant n'importe quel séjour sur le Web. Je ne fais que renvoyer la facture et je vais également envoyer à un particulier le site exclusif d’inscription exclusive de chaussures ou bottes Adidas ZX500 RM.
    • Hair ReVital X the best remedy for your hair problemSupports natural, healthy hair growth and also prevent loss of your hair.Revitalizes hair to look shiny and feel smooth Take charge of your health and happiness. Click below to claim your Hair ReVital X and start your journey. http://bit.ly/2NOdMWN
    • I have my favourite hair dryer name     (0)   Royal Dynasty Reisetrockner Black Haartrockner   this is best hair dryer I personally use that and I am also suggesting that..

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook