Hey there!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi errbody,

Just introducing myself, hopefully I'll be posting and hearing from you all very often! My name is Natali and I'm currently teaming up with my partner to build a business. We do event photography, focusing on destination weddings, and I'm interested in taking it up another notch by also offering makeup artistry services. I do want to go about it the right way and get certified, but with the photography biz just getting off the ground it's going to take some time to raise the money for part-time courses and a kit to go along with it.

Any suggestions you may have for an aspiring MUA in Toronto would be truly helpful! Thanks  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This sounds like an awesome business! I hope you're very successful and continue to enjoy your job. I think make-up artistry courses sound like fun and would definitely help give your brides and clients that extra oomph for the shoot. Seriously, good luck! This sounds like an awesome idea!

wow, your business sounds amazing, i hope it goes perfectly for you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

welcome to MUT! if you need any help, please, fell free to contact me and ill be happy to assist. :smilehappyyes:

oh, and don't forget, if your mind needs refreshing of our forum rules, you can easily check them out any time you want. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back