Who's on Tumblr?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on Tumblr for years now as a casual reblogger, but I also started up a beauty-focused tumblr blog recently. I love tumblr. I'm considering making it my main blogging forum over wordpress. It just has a more simplified process.

My Beauty Tumblr is mostly about makeup, fashion, and female empowerment. My Personal Tumblr is a free for all of my interests, strange cat pictures, and will contain nsfw material (you have been warned.)

Also, if you don't care for swearing, definitely don't follow my personal. And I can't guarantee that the beauty one will be saintly at all times either. 

Now, give me some links! I need more interesting posts on my dash.

I'll follow you! My blog started out on Tumblr a couple of years ago, but then Tumblr did that thing where it wouldn't let me log in for a week, so I moved everything over to Blogger. Now my tumblr mostly links to my blogs and I only occasionally use it independently. I like to have good ones to follow/reblog, though!

My beauty focused Tumblr is right here. It's been a bit neglected lately, but I primarily post beauty and fashion items that I have purchased, as well as reblogging posts with tips and reviews. I post my own reviews occasionally, but usually only if someone sends me an ask with a specific request in it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yayy more beauty tumblrs! Not going to lie, I'm totally creeping all of your tumblrs right now. You can check out mine as well if you'd like. http://putabowon.tumblr.com/

I mostly reblog beauty stuff, write short posts and post links to my blogger and YouTube channel.

Soo uhh yaa...if you have putabowon obsessively reblogging your stuff then you know why haha

My beauty tumblr is linked in my signature

Following all of yours now!! 

eta: It's really annoying...my main blog that is linked to is a total fandom nerd blog so that's probably what shows up when it says I follow you....lol yikes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry guys - I will totally creep/reblog your Tumblr posts, but following with my main is... hrm... well besides being fairly nerdy, I sometimes reblog NSFW typa stuff, so I don't want anyone to accidentally see something they don't want to. (Although you're all on Tumblr, so it's a fair bet that has already happened. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

So if you don't mind, that's cool, I just wanted to put it out there.

Back