Birchbox August 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be able to pick a sample in August, too!  I'm really loving that because I can pretty much guarantee that I won't get duplicate boxes on my two accounts!  Has anyone heard anything?  Spoilers? Guesses?  Who's excited for August?  

lt's my birthday month, so I'm pretty stoked to get my "presents" from Birchbox, including a few I can pick myself!  :luv:

UPDATE:  Here's the link to August Box #1!  Just change the number at the very end to view other box variations, and remember it takes awhile for them to load all box contents!

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/august-2014/august-2014-bb1

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a look at the upgrade options. Sooo glad nothing in there appeals to me, so the temptation is not there. I did chuckle at the things. Interesting, birchbox!

Yeah, none of the upgrades interested me either!  Which is good for my wallet!  Can't wait to see what the select a sample is for this month!

Hoping they will offer the laqa in a pick a shade. I want that purple one in the worst way!!

Browsing through the store I noticed that Birchbox is now featuring brands from previous Glossyboxes that weren't sold in the U.S. as Birchbox-exclusive, e.g. BalanceMe and Naobay. I have a hunch we will see some BalanceMe this month.

Excited for a second pick your sample month! I just signed up for a se count sub for the points and to get to pick twice!

Browsing through the store I noticed that Birchbox is now featuring brands from previous Glossyboxes that weren't sold in the U.S. as Birchbox-exclusive, e.g. BalanceMe and Naobay. I have a hunch we will see some BalanceMe this month.
They had BalanceMe eye cream in July boxes.

Sorry if this has been asked, where do you see the ad ons this month?  I have looked everywhere!
I'd like to know, too. I didn't get an email about it yet, but I only seem to get an add-on email 1/2 or 1/3 or the months. I don't see anything in account settings or the shop about add-ons, either.

I got the BalanceMe eye cream in my July box. I'd never heard of the brand before, but it's a nice cream. And my sample was huge- half the size of full-sized, so a $17 value! (Adding up my July Box, it was worth almost $50!)

Latest posts

Back