Drugstore Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loooooove the green cover girl one. There's one with fibers and one without. When I'm doing a lot of coats, I like the one without fibers. If I'm only doing 2-3 coats I'll use the one with fibers. I usually HATE mascaras with fibers but this one is really light with them. They never irritate my eyes and don't clump together. If you haven't tried them I highly recommend it!

Maybelline Colossal Pumped Up is currently my drugstore HG. It provides both length and volume and never clumps on me. Really great one to try!

I live for Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara. It's a great, great mascara and it's under $4. Awesome for volumizing (sp?) Please check out the reviews because its quite the jewel and few know about it. Jordana also has a Best Length Extreme but I haven't used that one.

I LOVE Loreal Voluminous Million Lash! It gives great volume and length without being too clumpy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black- I was able to retire my lash curler thanks to this :wub:

I started using Maybelline Great Lash, Lots of Lashes and I like it a lot, I don't need as many coats as my other mascara!

Hi there.
I really like no7 stay perfect mascara for length. It never clumps and goes on so nicely! For volume i would say Maybelline falsies or Maybelline the colossal.
Maybelline big eyes is also great for both length and volume.

Hope this helps
- SimariBeauty
xoxo

Hey! The best mascara I have found is the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique! It's simply AMAZING! Check out my lash picture! Kinda cool right?! You can get it at this website; (link removed)

10616607_10152238851401363_1163095083903866395_n.jpg

I really love the L'Oreal Miss Manga I have very short straight lashes and find it really helps lengthen them and helps hold a curl.

Hey! The best mascara I have found is the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique! It's simply AMAZING! Check out my lash picture! Kinda cool right?! You can get it at this website:
COOL. Those look so good and not clumpy at all. I will definitely check out your website!

Latest posts

Back