Anna Hershman

Drugstore Mascara?

I loooooove the green cover girl one. There's one with fibers and one without. When I'm doing a lot of coats, I like the one without fibers. If I'm only doing 2-3 coats I'll use the one with fibers. I usually HATE mascaras with fibers but this one is really light with them. They never irritate my eyes and don't clump together. If you haven't tried them I highly recommend it!

Maybelline Colossal Pumped Up is currently my drugstore HG. It provides both length and volume and never clumps on me. Really great one to try!

I live for Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara. It's a great, great mascara and it's under $4. Awesome for volumizing (sp?) Please check out the reviews because its quite the jewel and few know about it. Jordana also has a Best Length Extreme but I haven't used that one.

I LOVE Loreal Voluminous Million Lash! It gives great volume and length without being too clumpy :)

Edited by allistra44
youtube video/promotion removed

I need one for length and one for volume. Any suggestions?

I recently purchased Maybelline's the Rocket Volume Express Mascara and I love it. My lashes get really full and long with this mascara. Give it a try!

Hi there.
I really like no7 stay perfect mascara for length. It never clumps and goes on so nicely! For volume i would say Maybelline falsies or Maybelline the colossal.
Maybelline big eyes is also great for both length and volume.

Hope this helps
- SimariBeauty
xoxo

Hey! The best mascara I have found is the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique! It's simply AMAZING! Check out my lash picture! Kinda cool right?! You can get it at this website; (link removed)

post-115430-0-50385900-1408753860.jpg

Hey! The best mascara I have found is the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique! It's simply AMAZING! Check out my lash picture! Kinda cool right?! You can get it at this website:

COOL. Those look so good and not clumpy at all. I will definitely check out your website!