Limited Edition Net-A-Porter Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was on the Glossybox's website seeing if my July box was going to be here soon and I took a look under the limited edition boxes tab. 
This is what I saw:
Screenshot_18.png

EDIT:

Seems like that box was from awhile ago I posted earlier

(It is still available to buy on Net-A-Porter's website though?)

Not sure if they are collaborating with Net-A-Porter.com again for another box, or if they for some reason put that limited edition picture of an old box up there for no reason. Glossybox though has a picture they post up under the limited edition tab if no new ones are available, it says something about how the last one is sold out, put in your email to make sure you don't miss out the next one. 

Hopefully they are collaborating again! 

Below is the old box, in case you were wondering or wanted to know what type of products/brands/price points they might put in the new box, (If they have it).

Screenshot_19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite old. I got it in the Fall, I think.  It was ok.  Sort of think it was a bit pricey after having it and using it.

I think they might be doing another box. I fixed my post, and emailed Glossybox about it. Hopefully they will give me a response soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This box is still available through Net-A-Porter...$40 free shipping.  I think it is the same one from before, but I missed it then and didn't realize it could still be ordered...might have to get one!

I loved the Ellis Faas mascara a lot, but I haven't used anything else from that box. I would probably love another mascara, but the new site destroyed my trade list and I've been too lazy to make a new one.

NAP ended up releasing a summer beauty box, but it was unaffiliated with GB. It was more expensive at $75, but the value was fantastic. I was bummed it sold out before I had a chance to buy it.

Back