Beauty Blender micro.mini

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VIB folks, Sephora is now offering these teeny tiny little Beauty Blenders... am I the only one who is squeeing over these?

p387825-av-01-hero.jpg

Well it seems like they are trying to reinvent themselves, I guess they have to come up with new products if they want to keep growing. I don't think these are really necessary though...

Well it seems like they are trying to reinvent themselves, I guess they have to come up with new products if they want to keep growing. I don't think these are really necessary though...
No, they are trying to keep up with the dupes that already have mini's on the market for past few years.

Is investing in a beauty blender really worth it? I've heard a lot about it, but they're not readily available in Asia and I think the shipping would cost as much as the product itself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is investing in a beauty blender really worth it? I've heard a lot about it, but they're not readily available in Asia and I think the shipping would cost as much as the product itself. 
I say read the threads on the after care of it, (cleaning, storage) and then go from there. 

As for shipping, yeah that's normal. Even here in NA, whenever I purchase anything in the US to Canada, not only do I have to pay for shipping (which is the same, and most times, more than the cost of the product itself), I have to pay for customs and brokerage fees as well. So yes, shipping will be expensive. And it sucks.

VIB folks, Sephora is now offering these teeny tiny little Beauty Blenders... am I the only one who is squeeing over these?
You're not the only one!!! I think these are freaking adorable!!! I really really want to get them. I think it would really up my concealer and eyeshadow blending.

beautyblender_introducing_Mini.Micro_startimage.jpg

You're not the only one!!! I think these are freaking adorable!!! I really really want to get them. I think it would really up my concealer and eyeshadow blending.

beautyblender_introducing_Mini.Micro_startimage.jpg
OMG so cute!

I haven't yet found a perfect solution for applying my concealer -- most recent acquisition for the purpose was one of those Sigma semi-fluffy concealer brushes, which does a great job of evening it out but not so much on getting to the tiny spots like the corners of my eyes. A baby Beauty Blender is... just perfect. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I finally got these at the VIB Sephora sale this year. I kept them in my drawer for a while, but finally used them today to apply my under eye concealer. I have to say, it looks about 75% better than when I apply and blend my concealer with my fingers. I use NARS radiant creamy concealer. I feel like if you're using a solid concealer (like a stick concealer or pot concealer) this wouldn't do well- but for liquid concealer it is awesome! It's less patchy and my fine lines are not as emphasized as when I pat and roll with  my fingers.

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Also at Sephora inside JCP, you can get this cute kit:
60562.jpg

I typically just use my fingers to apply foundation because I'm too lazy to use brushes and blenders. I finally decided to try a mini and see what it does. I used it to apply foundation even though it's probably meant to be used for the hard to reach areas (under eyes, around the nose etc). I couldn't believe the difference. The foundation looked great and was very easy to apply. I might have to invest in the bigger size now. I had read somewhere that if you mist the beauty blender with a facial mist and then apply foundation the results are very natural. I didn't use a facial mist, I just used regular water to make the blender just a little bit moist and the result definitely was a natural dewy finish. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back