Circular Swap #6 - General Disscusion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a revolving box o' samples and products sent among a group of members; each of the swappers puts in a bunch of useful or appealing things she doesn't want and takes out a roughly equal amount of things she does want from the other swappers. Sort of like a big ol' White Elephant swap. 

I'm not sure when the next one will be. Calibama did three rounds of CS, now it is the end of Midsummer, and start of Summer Swaps. Late fall will start Secret Santa.

Hey All,

I just realized that this thread exists! I'm open to coordinate Round 6, but I'm a bit worried that many MUTer's might be a little swapped-out after multiple go-arounds on Swap 5, midsummer's, and summerswap? If you guys want a Round 6, what kind of timing would you suggest?

I've been a member here for about one month and I would LOVE to participate in the makeup circular swap. LMK how to sign up please!

Thanks, Stephanie

I've been a member here for about one month and I would LOVE to participate in the makeup circular swap. LMK how to sign up please!

Thanks, Stephanie
Hi @@Stephanieee36   one suggestion is to get some swaps done before sign ups most of the time circle swaps require positive swap feed back as well as being an active member of makeup talk.  

I would be down to join up at any time. I did one recently on another forum and had a really positive experience! I still have TONS of stuff to unload though!

Hey All,

I just realized that this thread exists! I'm open to coordinate Round 6, but I'm a bit worried that many MUTer's might be a little swapped-out after multiple go-arounds on Swap 5, midsummer's, and summerswap? If you guys want a Round 6, what kind of timing would you suggest?
I am ready at any time.

I'd love to get in on this round, too! I meant to sign up last time, but completely missed the deadline. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

September/October would actually be perfect. Gives me a little time to rebuild my swap stash a little from Midsummer Swap & won't be too close to Secret Santa.

@@MrsShaw this is the link to the circular swap section of the forums.  You can look at previous CS.  Most people post pictures of what was in the box when it arrived, what they kept and what they added.  It will give you an idea of what to expect.  I think the calibama thread may have been the most active from CS5.  They went 3 rounds.

You will also want to take a look at a previous sign up thread as their are requirements to be able to join a CS.  The requirements relate to length of time as a member, number of posts, or trades with members who have left positive feedback on your trade.

Thanks, Stephanie

Thanks, Stephanie
Also note that if there are any accusations of counterfeit products the person is barred from participating in any type of swap be it Circular Swap, Secret Santa or Midsummer.

Latest posts

Back