Babs28

Summerswap 2014 Reveal Thread (Post your beauties here)

Soooooo worth the wait!! Wow, just wow!

• Like 3

I am stunned!

I was so sad the package went missing. But I'm so thrilled it found it's way to you J!

I think I'm still in shock!

• Like 8

I am stunned!

I was so sad the package went missing. But I'm so thrilled it found it's way to you J!

I think I'm still in shock!

I know, I'm pretty shocked myself, I never expected it to turn up after so much time! After the first week, I pretty much gave up on it, but I'm glad the makeup gods were still looking out for me :) 

• Like 1

Well this makes a pretty epic finale if this was the last reveal.  

@@jayeme you should know that A LOT of ladies here felt terrible about your gift/box going missing and they all contacted me oh how to help put together a replacement gift for you. These women showed no hesitation to jump right in and organize, shop, wrap, and ship you a gift that would be equal to the one I sent. I'm SO glad the box found it's way to you but even more happy that these ladies were so willing and able to help see that you got a wonderful gift.

MUT is full of very wonderful ladies who are kind, generous, caring and so helpful. Thanks goes out each and everyone who offered to help.  

• Like 6

Well this makes a pretty epic finale if this was the last reveal.  

@@jayeme you should know that A LOT of ladies here felt terrible about your gift/box going missing and they all contacted me oh how to help put together a replacement gift for you. These women showed no hesitation to jump right in and organize, shop, wrap, and ship you a gift that would be equal to the one I sent. I'm SO glad the box found it's way to you but even more happy that these ladies were so willing and able to help see that you got a wonderful gift.

MUT is full of very wonderful ladies who are kind, generous, caring and so helpful. Thanks goes out each and everyone who offered to help.  

Was it for sure the last reveal? If so, I'd say it was definitely worth the wait and a good one to go out on :) 

I definitely want to say thank you again to those of you who were planning to replace this package. I am honestly so touched that all of you were willing to pitch in and get me something if this gift was lost. I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful community. A lot of the internet is full of people using anonymity to be awful to one another, and this really is a special little corner of the world wide web where people are so sweet and caring and kind and wonderful. 

And of course, thank you again to @@Bizgirlva for being such a wonderful swap buddy!

• Like 7

How many people are left? Anyone know?

• Like 1

Finally had some time this weekend to play with my goodies and here is what I created.

post-102193-0-52537800-1409443647_thumb.jpg

Left to right is a green jelly, baby pink holo, green and purple micro glitter topper, red jelly (with some diamond sparkle), super awesome blue holo and blurple jelly with some duo pink glitters.

post-102193-0-03655200-1409443742_thumb.jpg

Here is a close up of my favorite two although I really love the red jelly and I am not that big on red polishes.  It's perfect for leadlight stamping.

post-102193-0-33199900-1409443778_thumb.jpg

Thumb is the red jelly, pointer is the pink holo, middle is blue holo, ring finger is my glitter bomb and pinkie is the green jelly with the green/purple micro topper on it.

I used up all the holo pigment already or the pink holo would be stronger but I love it anyway.  I am definitely going to keep doing this!!

• Like 16

I got home this evening after a really long day and found a lovely thank you gift in the mail from @@Kelly Silva! She sent me a really cute thank you card and some samples from her fave indie companies - Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Golden halo and Haus of Gloi Soft Bubbling Scrub in Honeysuckle Lemon Curd and a perfume oil sample (Haus of Gloi) in Apothecary. Looking forward to trying the goodies out!

Thanks, Kelly!

• Like 5

I got home this evening after a really long day and found a lovely thank you gift in the mail from @@Kelly Silva! She sent me a really cute thank you card and some samples from her fave indie companies - Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Golden halo and Haus of Gloi Soft Bubbling Scrub in Honeysuckle Lemon Curd and a perfume oil sample (Haus of Gloi) in Apothecary. Looking forward to trying the goodies out!

Thanks, Kelly!

That scrub is amazing!

Finally had some time this weekend to play with my goodies and here is what I created.

attachicon.gifHomemade1.jpg

Left to right is a green jelly, baby pink holo, green and purple micro glitter topper, red jelly (with some diamond sparkle), super awesome blue holo and blurple jelly with some duo pink glitters.

attachicon.gifHomemade2.jpg

Here is a close up of my favorite two although I really love the red jelly and I am not that big on red polishes.  It's perfect for leadlight stamping.

attachicon.gifHomemade3.jpg

Thumb is the red jelly, pointer is the pink holo, middle is blue holo, ring finger is my glitter bomb and pinkie is the green jelly with the green/purple micro topper on it.

I used up all the holo pigment already or the pink holo would be stronger but I love it anyway.  I am definitely going to keep doing this!!

That makes me so happy!!!! I'm so glad that it all worked out! and perhaps there's a new addition :)

I just received the sweetest thank you gift from @@Kelli! She sent it a while ago but I have been on maternity leave and haven't been able to stop by my office until today. She included all sorts of fun things including some sweet gifts for my little boy! Thank you so much, Kelli!!! I love it all!

post-90207-0-92665500-1411067700_thumb.jpg

• Like 7