Favorite Lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to wear fake lashes more, but there's a lot out there looking very fake and unflattering. They don't necessarily have to look like they're my own though, I really like long thick lashes. It can be difficult for me to judge whether a pair is too fake looking, as I usually have to order them online. So what are some of your favorite lashes? 

Thank you for your suggestions. I've never heard of Koko lashes but they're stunning! I'm also loving the Ardell and Red Cherry ones. I'll definitely be adding some to my wishlist. Btw I love your signature quote! 

I want to wear fake lashes more, but there's a lot out there looking very fake and unflattering. They don't necessarily have to look like they're my own though, I really like long thick lashes. It can be difficult for me to judge whether a pair is too fake looking, as I usually have to order them online. So what are some of your favorite lashes? 
Mmm... Interesting. The only "fake" looking lashes I find are at Dollarstore and discount type stores. Want real ones? That look real? Try Shu Uemura, Kryolan, Joe Blasco, some Ardell, some MAC.

I ordered 18 pairs of lashes + adhesive from Red Cherry 10 months ago, and I am still waiting for them to arrive and I've yet to hear back from them. I must admit, their low price point got me and they got my money. Based on @@ChantelFrancine, I am the rare exception. I just hope my experience won't happen to anyone else.

My favs are Kryolan, as they have a full range facial hair pieces like brows and lashes that look very real.

Right now I am using a lot of Quo lashes, that's because of the type of shoots I am doing that require a very specific look.

For fuller look, I recommend checking the Ardell Demi Wispies!

For natural look, I recommend single eye lashes. I do need to warn you it does take a bit of time to put them on. But these will give you a nice natural look! My current favorite is the Kiss Single Eye Lashes. You can find them in Walmart, CVS, Target.

Good luck! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vogueboy: You’re right, I’d like for them to look real, and the brands you sent me look great! I’ll definitely browse through their lashes asap. Thank you!

Sprinklesugars: We don’t have Walmart or anything alike here in Denmark which is why I have to order online o: but thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always Red cherry and Ardell lashes, but I just recently found a brand called Koko lashes some of their lashes are thick, I just order the Foxy, Ariel, #108 and #201. I'm so in love with them I think that they are my new FAVORITE!! :wub:

Here is the link if you want to check them out http://www.ladymoss.com/false-eyelashes/koko-lashes.html
OMG I totally just got the Koko lashies in Koko as well at PHAME and I absolutely love them! I'd have to say they're my favorite false lashes alone with House of Lashes of course in Noir Fairy, Iconic, and Pixie Lux. I'm definitely have a false lash obsession and my style definitely leans more towards dramatic. lol 

Vogueboy: You’re right, I’d like for them to look real, and the brands you sent me look great! I’ll definitely browse through their lashes asap. Thank you!

Sprinklesugars: We don’t have Walmart or anything alike here in Denmark which is why I have to order online o: but thank you!
Oh, definitely you can find them online! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

& also, you should check out japanese eye lashes! they range from $2-$20 dollars. of course, the more expensive, the better. my favorite asian lashes are from dolly wink!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back