Blush Mystery Box August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Article is up!  Not a clue how to post a spoiler on the new MUT.  It's 1826 if you use last month's link and change the number at the end.

Kinda unsure about this one but they did nail all the different categories!

Excited!

Of course, many subscribers are fairer than light and darker than medium, but I can definitely use the full-size item
I can't wait to see the sizes of everything.  I've liked my subscription so far.

I just signed up for the Blush Mystery box about 5 minutes ago, so this is all new to me.  What link are you referring to? 

I'm not super excited about this box, but I am really hoping there is at least one thing in it I love. In the very least, I think most of the stuff is pretty tradeable. 

I know that the main item is a skin product but I'm curious about the other one and if we're going to get the teeny tiny tube that someone posted a picture of in one of the product's reviews.... I'm also not quite sure how I feel about these products although, I am pleased that it seems that recently, they've been more consistent in variety.

I posted most of this on another one of the "August Blush" threads. Also due the fact that I don't know how to do spoilers and I haven't taken the time to read the link of how to that was posted over at the shopping forums, I'm only stating product types instead of items and brands.   *I know that the main item is a skin product but I'm curious about the other one and if we're going to get the teeny tiny tube that someone posted a picture of in one of the product's reviews.... I'm also not quite sure how I feel about these products although, I am pleased that it seems that recently, they've been more consistent in variety. I also get the feeling that one of the hair products is a travel size which is fine with me because that is an item that just won't work for my type of hair........ just guessing about the bag aloud!

I posted most of this on another one of the "August Blush" threads. Also due the fact that I don't know how to do spoilers and I haven't taken the time to read the link of how to that was posted over at the shopping forums, I'm only stating product types instead of items and brands.   *I know that the main item is a skin product but I'm curious about the other one and if we're going to get the teeny tiny tube that someone posted a picture of in one of the product's reviews.... I'm also not quite sure how I feel about these products although, I am pleased that it seems that recently, they've been more consistent in variety. I also get the feeling that one of the hair products is a travel size which is fine with me because that is an item that just won't work for my type of hair........ just guessing about the bag aloud!
I'm sure a mod will eventually merge the three threads to make it easier for us. To post a spoiler just highlight the text, go to the little picture looking icon next to font, then select spoiler. That should work. 

I don't think the BB cream shade will work for me. I'm super pale so light/medium just won't cut it!

I had cancelled...trying to cut back on all if my subs, but had to resub after this spoiler! I am excited to try all of these products!

It says on the page that the first item is full-sized, so it's not a deluxe sample! But yeah, the color is also too dark for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
It says on the page that the first item is full-sized, so it's not a deluxe sample! But yeah, the color is also too dark for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just meant that the $124 item was most likely deluxe size. Looking again, the picture shows that it is (0.25 oz). Even with that, it does seem like a great deal, which is always the case with Blush. The issue is always whether the stuff in the current month is usable for you. 

Latest posts

Back