Memebox Discussion August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Who's excited for their August Boxes? 

Memebox Global #14
Vitamin Care
Cooling Care
Zero Cosmetics
Waterproof
OMG
K-Style
Smile Care
Cleansing Kit
Superfood
Hair & Body 3
K-Beauty Wrap-Up
Girls Night Out
Brightening Skin Care
Traveller's Beauty Kit
Hand & Nail
Diet
Floral
Tropical Fruits
Sweet Shop
My Cute Wishlist
2014 F/W Colors
No Makeup Makeup
Korea's Most Wanted
Daily Dose of Beauty
Luckybox #8
Luckybox #9

Which one are you most looking forward to?

Has anyone gotten cooling yet? I just figure DHL shipments should be coming soon!

I got the cooling care/at home bundle, so expecting to get it soon, I just don't know when. Everytime I get a DHL shipment, they don't send me a text. I double checked my phone number, but it's correct!

Hoping to see it Monday!

Has anyone gotten cooling yet? I just figure DHL shipments should be coming soon!

I got the cooling care/at home bundle, so expecting to get it soon, I just don't know when. Everytime I get a DHL shipment, they don't send me a text. I double checked my phone number, but it's correct!

Hoping to see it Monday!
I haven't gotten it yet- but I'm REALLY excited it. I got it in a weird bundle with the For Him #2 box, so I have no idea when mine is even shipping at this point lol 

This month I'll be receiving: Global 13 (whenever it graces me with its presence), Footcare 2, Cooling Care, OMG, Cleansing, Cute, Brightening, Hair & Body 3, Luckybox 9, and Floral (although really, that's a September-arrival box).

I'm really excited for Cooling Care and Cleansing. I'm super excited about the sleeping pack in Cooling Care, (because I'll be out of my Holika Holika Honey one in 2 weeks. So perfect timing.

I'm really hoping for some skincare products that aren't part of the American routine (like Essence and Emulsion). That's one of the reason the Bubble Pop box is my favorite box I've received – I loved getting something for pre and post cleanser. 

I have Luckybox 9 coming but I got LB 5, so I don't know if I really *need* 9. Debating canceling it and trying to get points back that I used, or just letting it show up. Hmm. I really want Cooling Care instead but don't have the spare money to get both.

ETA: Checking on it, I'd ordered it on an account using the TRYMEMEBOX code. Do you think they'd give me the 15 points back if I canceled? I wonder, since that's an old code...

ETA #2: I emailed them and asked to cancel if I can get the points back. Kept it simple and brief, hopefully they actually reply back someday.

On a better note, I'm STOKED for My Cute #1 and the new Scent boxes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly excited for f/w colors...but that's because I'm so tired of seeing pastels that I want to puke.

I'm also legit considering getting both of the collaborations boxes...because dangit, they're cute!

So, the august box on the korean memebox website is a little weird, it contains

mostly makeup... I like the eye liners but I'm not that into Korean makeup, I get memeboxes mostly for skincare. I will hope there is a good mix of items in our August global memebox!

you might be able to view it through this link : http://www.memebox.co.kr/page/5502

The title of the box is "Girl's Night Out" but if you translate to English the box is listed as the August version of the get it beauty memebox

In the past, global boxes have been similar but not identical to the Korean ones.

This month I'll be getting the following boxes: Cooling Care, Waterproof Cosmetics, Smile Care, Brightening Skin Care, 2014 F/W Colours, No Makeup Makeup and Daily Dose of Beauty. I may have went a little overboard in July, hehe... 

I have the detox box on its way too!

This month I'll be getting the following boxes: Cooling Care, Waterproof Cosmetics, Smile Care, Brightening Skin Care, 2014 F/W Colours, No Makeup Makeup and Daily Dose of Beauty. I may have went a little overboard in July, hehe... 

I have the detox box on its way too!
That's not bad at all! My aug list is a bit long too, although may was the most for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm getting 13 this month...

Already shipped out and waiting for them

Global 13

At Home

Cooling Care

Vitamin

Smile

OMG

Will ship out in August

Pore 3

Fermented 2

Travellers

SuperFood

Hair & Body 3

F/W Colors

Tropical Scentbox (2 of them)

Floral Scentbox (for niece #1)

Sweet Shop Scentbox (for niece #2)

And then there is September, which is much less right now - lol

The ones I should be getting next week are:

At Home + Detox (Monday I think)

Cooling + Smile Care (Wednesday/Thursday)

Later I have coming:

My Cute Wishlist + Cleansing

K-Beauty Wrap

Hair&Body 3

F/W 2014 Colors

Memebox Global #14

Scentboxes Bundle

I'm quite excited about all of them, mostly K-Beauty, My Cute Wishlist and Scent boxes.

I really want to get my Cooling Care box soon because it's been sooo hot for weeks now and it's still supposed to stay that way for some time.

GNO, but that's because it's the first one I've ordered   :laughno: ,  

Already shipped out and waiting for them

Global 13

At Home

Cooling Care

Vitamin

Smile

OMG

Will ship out in August

Pore 3

Fermented 2

Travellers

SuperFood

Hair & Body 3

F/W Colors

Tropical Scentbox (2 of them)

Floral Scentbox (for niece #1)

Sweet Shop Scentbox (for niece #2)

And then there is September, which is much less right now - lol
Wait, how has OMG already shipped for you? I thought it had a ship date of Aug 8th?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the most boxes I've ever had coming in one month! I was just ordering the global boxes, but have started purchasing some of the special ones:

Memebox Global #14
OMG
Sweet Shop
My Cute Wishlist
2014 F/W Colors

I'm really excited for the OMG box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Vitamin Care
Cooling Care
Cleansing Kit
Brightening Skin Care
Floral
Tropical Fruits
Sweet Shop
My Cute Wishlist
No Makeup Makeup
Korea's Most Wanted

Hmmm, I'm slowing down. Either I have too many products, not enough money, or Memebox overload.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back