New Beauty Test Tube September 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have received the latest issue of the New Beauty magazine. On Page 7 of the New Beauty Test Tube Trend Report, it says "The YBF Perfect Prep Face Primer from the latest NewBeauty Test Tube might be just what you need".

I have received the latest issue of the New Beauty magazine. On Page 7 of the New Beauty Test Tube Trend Report, it says "The YBF Perfect Prep Face Primer from the latest NewBeauty Test Tube might be just what you need".
I think we got this item in a small black tube from our March 2014 New Beauty shipment because we also got the mascara next to it (also a small black tube)........

Yeah, I have received that product from them and have never even used it. So glad I canceled this box. Maybe one day they will get it together and I'll subscribe again.

Yes, I remember getting that in a previous testtube. I liked the primer but the mascara, not so much. I believe it was in their clear sample bag, can't remember. What happened to the sample bag in their last testtube? I miss it.

My September was charged to my bank account, and I received an e-mail that it is being prepared and will ship soon.  I am not sure if that means before September :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, but I hope for a spoiler!

I got my notice, too.  It says it will ship "around the first of the month".

I also got charged today. It takes approximately 30-32 days from the date I am charged to the date it is delivered (I'm in Texas). So, I will probably get mine September 19.

Well, they sent me a 30% off to resub email. I am not sure. I got the punishment tube last time and they would not switch it to the "real" tube. I wonder if everyone is actually getting the same tube this time.

It says there will be 6 items and one of them is an Equitance Brightening Kit.
Darn..... only 6 items? Now I'm really worried about the word "sucker" being stamped across my forehead! Seriously, when will I ever learn????

**edited to say I'm sorry for such a negative comment.... I'm going to try to look at the bright side that perhaps it's only 6 items because perhaps each of them are going to be amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn..... only 6 items? Now I'm really worried about the word "sucker" being stamped across my forehead! Seriously, when will I ever learn????

**edited to say I'm sorry for such a negative comment.... I'm going to try to look at the bright side that perhaps it's only 6 items because perhaps each of them are going to be amazing!I 
I'm new to it so I dont know how many there usually is.  Is six less than normal?  I did look up the Brightening Kit and *that* looks like fun!  

I do hope the To Go bag is back, though.

I love spoilers and I check youtube every day when they start to ship - I can't wait! Any suggestions to finding spoilers?

Well, they sent me a 30% off to resub email. I am not sure. I got the punishment tube last time and they would not switch it to the "real" tube. I wonder if everyone is actually getting the same tube this time.
I also received this email. but I'm not ready to start again yet.  Not until I see mostly new items appearing in the test tubes.  Then, I will happily sign up again.

I think i found it:

"a lip gloss palette (I don't know the brand, nothing too well known), a spring water?? face spray, It's a 10! Miracle hair treatment , another thing I have no memory of?? & the Equitance Brightening Kit."

Latest posts

Back