How many lip products are in your bag right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So somehow I always manage to stock a whole lot of lip products in my hand bag... I've just opened my bag and pulled out SEVEN lip products, and was wondering if it's just me, or if you guys can also open a little lipstick shop with your hand bag collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So Come on, open up your bags and pull them out! How many do You have?  :rolleyes:

unnamed_zpsf491d79e.jpg

I can't take a picture because they are so precariously packed into my bulging makeup bag, LOL!

-Revlon Laquer Balm in Demure

-NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

-Hurraw! Lip Balm in Green Tea

-C.O. Bigelow Mentha Shimmer Tint in Bare Mint

... I think that's all. I can't get to the bottom without repacking the whole thing. :blush: I need a bigger cosmetics bag!

SuperSmile Ultimate Lip Treatment (mini)

Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm

Urban Decay 69 Lipstick (mini)

Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Peony (mini)

Benefit PosieBalm (mini)

Laqa & Co Beezlebub Lip Lube

Only embarrassing because I JUST cleaned out my purse over the weekend! :blush:

image.jpg

....uh, too many? Lol. In my defense, most of them are minis and lip products are the only makeup I usually have in my purse.

I feel like this picture is gigantic but I can't figure out how to resize it, sorry.

I'm loving all the pictures! Haha, I also feel like I always have at least 3 lip products in my purse. I'll have to gather them together later today and snap a pic to share!

@ How do you like the stainiac? I've been thinking about getting it... I love lip stains, but I can never get them to work right on my lips.

@ what do you think of the Tarte Energized lipsurgence? Does it add color? How about the Lollitint balm? Do you like using that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving all the pictures! Haha, I also feel

@ what do you think of the Tarte Energized lipsurgence? Does it add color? How about the Lollitint balm? Do you like using that?
I like the Energy Lipsurgence a lot!! For me it adds a really nice amount of color without being too bright or too sheer. The Lollibalm is a little disappointing, I knew they were sheer but it seriously does not show up at all on my lips. But the packaging is crazy adorable and it feels nice on the lips.

I'm loving all the pictures! Haha, I also feel like I always have at least 3 lip products in my purse. I'll have to gather them together later today and snap a pic to share!

@ How do you like the stainiac? I've been thinking about getting it... I love lip stains, but I can never get them to work right on my lips.

Yeah, I really like the Staniac. The doe foot applicator and gel texture make it easier to apply evenly than Benetint, and it's a little drying, but not bad compared to other lip stains. It doesn't really have an odor. Mostly it's great because I can apply it and top it with some gloss and forget about it...no reapplying, no worries that you have lipstick on your teeth...and it wears off evenly and looks natural.

image.jpg

....uh, too many? Lol. In my defense, most of them are minis and lip products are the only makeup I usually have in my purse.

I feel like this picture is gigantic but I can't figure out how to resize it, sorry.
What's the one on the very far right? UD Revolution mini?

What's the one on the very far right? UD Revolution mini?
Yep, that's the Naked mini from the most recent Give Me Some Lip set. I already had it in a full size, and as you all can see I have no shortage of mini lipglosses, but what can I say.... The mini lippies, I lurves them too much.

Back