LA Girl Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LA Girl Cosmetics - So I've heard great things about the lip gloss that looks similar to the Too Faced Melted and great things about the concealer. I've found it all online for great prices but I want to find it in store and actually look at it! Anyone in the Philly/ South Jersey area able to find it anywhere? All I've found is the nail polish at my local Rite Aid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh I'm also dying to try the Melted dupe lipgloss. I'm dedicating time this weekend to look in a few places that were suggested to me. I've heard: Winco, Walgreens, Kmart, and Rite-Aid have them, but I can neither confirm nor deny they do. I will report back after this weekend.

I found the glazes in my local Gabe's of all places. I have yet to find them in any other places. I didn't buy them since I am in a no-buy.

I can't find their cosmetics ANYWHERE. I've been hunting for a while. I'd order online, but I hate paying shipping -.-

I really would like to have the lip glazes, but I'm on a no-buy and also despise paying for shipping.

Ooooh I'm also dying to try the Melted dupe lipgloss. I'm dedicating time this weekend to look in a few places that were suggested to me. I've heard: Winco, Walgreens, Kmart, and Rite-Aid have them, but I can neither confirm nor deny they do. I will report back after this weekend.
I didn't notice any at Winco, but I'm in SoCal, and their inventory changes pretty frequently, so your location might have some. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't tried the other stores listed. Since I'm outside of L.A. (about an hour south of their headquarters), I wonder if there might be more stores around here with their products?

I couldn't find them in the bay area, so I ordered from ikatehouse:

http://www.ikatehouse.com/la-girl-glazed-lip-paint.html

$2.99 ea, which is cheaper than the MSRP and $3.95 for shipping. I got 4 of them, so I figured that was like buying 4 in-store at full price w/o the sales tax. I got the shipment just fine (the site looked a bit dicey, and I've never ordered from them before). 

And I think Nouveau Cheap had a link up a few days ago crediting some other blog with a photo of the full, future extended line...15+ colors?

I didn't notice any at Winco, but I'm in SoCal, and their inventory changes pretty frequently, so your location might have some. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't tried the other stores listed. Since I'm outside of L.A. (about an hour south of their headquarters), I wonder if there might be more stores around here with their products?
I just bought too faced lip injection extreme and their original and the melted peony dusty rose  and then I got a color bomb in the salmon pink the marshallow looks nice too.Too faced is well worth it I would just go for the original instead of trying to find dupes.I bought them at sephora and I got free lipgloss by buxoum with my order and free samples.I have a rewards thing with sephora so everytime I buy something there they give me more points and they can get you more freebies.

Well, if you just round the price to $3 per lip paint, you can buy 7 LAGirl for the price of 1 Melted. I think Melted is a drier, matte finish. But you can always blot the paint down to a matte-like stain.

I love the Melted Peony sample I received, but if I were to spend $21, I would get the LA Girls paints. YMMV.

I just checked the link @@tgooberbutt posted, and you can get get all 6 LA Girls lip paints for $15.99, making them an even bigger bargain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back