Can anyone identify this blush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend who buys higher-end stuff gave me a blush in a broken container;  no lid, and no sticker on the bottom...  but it's a new, unused blush in my color, so I took it.  There's what looks like a capital A with a swoosh through it "carved into" the surface of the blush;  I took a pic, and it's a little blurry but you can see it pretty well.  Can anyone identify the brand?  Thanks!   :)

blush 2.jpg

blush.jpg

brush.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, but I google imaged "embossed blush makeup" and man, there's some seriously GORGEOUS makeup out there!

Yeah, noticed the shape difference - looks like her package had a brush in it, too.  That's why I was hoping maybe there was some kind of a mini made or something.  Long shot, I guess.  =)

Yeah, noticed the shape difference - looks like her package had a brush in it, too.  That's why I was hoping maybe there was some kind of a mini made or something.  Long shot, I guess.  =)
A possibility. But minis in GWP's usually don't  have embossing on them. 

Signature Club A maybe?
Most of their packing is round. Unless this blush is different for them???

What's getting me thinking now is, why the person who gifted the blush remove the lid and label??? And removing a bottom label on any compact is very difficult to begin with, in other words it takes time and effort to do it. I am guessing this blush is a fake.

I agree that removing the lid/cover makes absolutely no sense. I wouldn't give such a thing away, just toss in trash, too unsanitary in my view.

Ok, I tried taking a pic from farther away, and you can see it a little more clearly; it's in the original post.  Does that help? 

There IS a little brush that came with it ; I have lots of brushes, so I give it to my daughter, but I borrowed it back and added a picture of it. 

And to clear up any confusion; my friend found the blush broken in her makeup drawer, she didn't break it herself!  I suspect that one of her daughters is to blame, but you didn't hear that from me.

Ok, I tried taking a pic from farther away, and you can see it a little more clearly; it's in the original post.  Does that help? 

There IS a little brush that came with it ; I have lots of brushes, so I give it to my daughter, but I borrowed it back and added a picture of it. 

And to clear up any confusion; my friend found the blush broken in her makeup drawer, she didn't break it herself!  I suspect that one of her daughters is to blame, but you didn't hear that from me.
Yup that helps a bit, as some of us are (still) intrigued by what brand it is.

As for it breaking and missing label... We're just speculating as to 'why' because it's a nice break from homework, office work, making lunches, rescuing SO's from "helpless male syndrome", and reading scripts... So your secret is safe with us  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She has more makeup than Sephora, so, no.  I'm thinking that maybe someone gave her a set of stuff from a catalog or something, and that that's why the logo isn't one that anyone recognizes...?

I thought maybe Avon or Aloette, but I don't think so, although that little brush looks a lot like some of the brushes that come with Aloette makeup.

Do you think it could be upside-down and the A is supposed to be a V?

Back