Thinning hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 20 year old female. I have noticed that my hair is thinning a lot. I don't think I have any bald spots or anything like that but I'm worried thats going to start happening since it feels like i lose a lot of hair. i need some advice for treatments i can use to help my hair grow.

thanks

Biotin! I'm having the same problem with my hair thinning. I also started taking prenatal pills a few weeks ago, hoping that helps it too!

I take Viviscal pills (which you can get at CVS now) and use 5% Minoxidil that I got from the dermatologist. It seems to have stopped much of my hair loss and helped to thicken what I have left, but all the research I've done indicates nothing will restore the growth I've lost.

Good luck!

Okay cool thank you. Do you know of biotin will increase hair growth on my body or just on my head? Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've never noticed anything when I took it years ago. And I haven't noticed anything since I started taking it this time. I just have the CVS brand one that says take one a day. My best friend on the other hand swore it made it grow all over, but she's the only one I've heard this happening to.

I take Viviscal pills (which you can get at CVS now) and use 5% Minoxidil that I got from the dermatologist. It seems to have stopped much of my hair loss and helped to thicken what I have left, but all the research I've done indicates nothing will restore the growth I've lost.

Good luck!
Wait I can get this at CVS and it works????!

Latest posts

Back