High End Online Retailers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like having options when I shop, especially in makeup since every place seems to have their own deals and as a backup if something goes OOS on one website.. Help me compile a list of legitimate online shops that sell high end makeup.

So far, I can think of:

Sephora

ULTA

Nordstrom

Neiman Marcus

Bergdorf Goodman

Barneys New York

Space.NK

Beauty Habit (More niche high end brands)

Beauty Bar

Beauty.com

hautelook.com features different brands everyday for ~half off most of the time. There is no guarantee what's going to be on there. However, if you go to the beauty section and scroll to the bottom, it tells you the brands coming up in the next few days. It's nice to check every now and then, sometimes a good brand pops up.

I've also noticed that if I look at a sale (it refers to them as "events") about 2 hours after it started, it tells me the event is sold out or whatever. Ignore it. It reappears a few hours later for me with tons of stuff in stock. Not sure why it uses that scare tactic.

I have some more:

Kiss and Makeup

HQhair

Lookfantastic

Beauty Expert

Beauty Bay

Life and looks

Love Lula

Fragrancex

Cosme-de

Strawberrynet

I like having options when I shop, especially in makeup since every place seems to have their own deals and as a backup if something goes OOS on one website.. Help me compile a list of legitimate online shops that sell high end makeup.

So far, I can think of:

Sephora

ULTA

Nordstrom

Neiman Marcus

Bergdorf Goodman

Barneys New York

Space.NK

Beauty Habit (More niche high end brands)

Beauty Bar

Beauty.com
Well other than the ones mentioned above :

BH cosmetics.com -  they have really great sales / deals for back to school coming up

Yabycosmetics.com

Mallybeauty.com

Overstock.com. Pricing and availability can be inconsistent, but it's got nice deals on BareMinerals and Lancome, and it's one of the few places to find MaxFactor.
My Grandma wears MaxFactor lol its funny because like lifetime did a whole made for tv movie about the heir to the Max factor makeup and the guy was a criminal and stuff but nevertheless yeah you can only buy it online now  we bought her the blush she likes one time for her birthday or something.

i will go to amazon to compare the price and read reviews
Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot Amazon started selling cosmetics recently.

www.amazon.com/beauty

There's even a special section just for luxury beauty.

http://www.amazon.com/b/?node=7175545011&pf_rd_p=1839739322&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=3760911&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1W6E0FGGE6VERK97NR9S&ref_=acs_ux_ct_6_cta_amb_link_gro_hp_newct

Also: Lord and Taylor

Catbird, NY- have Rodin cosmetics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back