Where to buy perfumes online ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone once face a problem where to shop for perfumes online . They search from one site to another site. What do u think is it cheaper and safe to buy online ?

No i don't face any problem when i do online shopping, you will find so many sites on web you can shop from there which good and save our time, I shared what actually i feel.

I will be trying some perfumes from a few Etsy shops. I will update regarding how they are.  My experience with Etsy has overall been pretty positive, and there are plenty of shops that sell fragrances.

For my current perfume, I actually got the best deal from Amazon. I've used department stores before, but only if I was also receiving a free gift with my purchase...because I'm cheap. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you like to experiment with different scents there's also the Haus of Gloi (whose having Halloween inspired scents coming out soon, information is in the Indie thread) and Demeter.

I buy my high-end decants at The Perfumed Court, they are authentic and you can choose the size you want.

Its really difficult to decide where to buy the  perfumes online, when you dont know about the proper and well known site which has all types of brands available at same site, I also find it really hard when it was my first time.. But after trying again and again , I had tried a lot of sites.. Personally my favorite site is pulsedesignerfashion.com. As it has wide range of international brands available and the most famous ones. And they delievered in 3-4 days and free of cost mostly.. I would personally recommend you. Its really good..

Perfumes are very essential in daily life and you will find many websites selling perfumes online. Keeping the unwanted body odor away and to ensure that you smell good throughout the day is the key function of a Perfume. Using the right perfume boosts the confidence, enhances the mood, makes you attractive and a lot more.  To meet people would also be awkward without the right fragrance.

There are a lot of websites which you can trust on while buying online perfumes. Make sure you buy it from a trusted site like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra & more. These E-Commerce sites provides you with a huge variety or brands at a single place. Or you can directly buy one from the store's site itself. Also, you can avail discounts while buying online perfumes. You can look for some online offers and deals on perfumes to save some money while shopping online.
It is totally safe and cheaper than the physical markets.

Choosing the right fragrance is way too important, both for your personal and professional life. If you are confused about which fragrance you should go with, here is a list of the top women perfume brands which you can trust upon and can get a perfect fragrance for you. Out of which my favorites are Chanel and Burberry. Don't think too much and get a good branded fragrance as it is depicts your personality. ☯️

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually buy perfumes from  Sephora.  this provide best qulity and branded perfume..

Latest posts

Back