Memebox Collaborations Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Memebox released two new boxes called Collaboration boxes. Collaboration Box #1 is called The Pink Diary. Box #2 is a Collaboration box with the popular Youtuber, CutiePieMarzia. Looks like they are both sold out. What are your thoughts on these? Did anyone order one yet?

unboxing_cutiepiemarzia_1.jpg

unboxing_thepinkdiary_1.jpg
memeboxpinkdiary.png

Memebox collaboration box.png

Last edited by a moderator:
not really interested in them.  The only thing I would want is that sugar scrub!!  I guess I am not into pink makeup that much or the cutsie packaging.

I actually wanted both of these, but I didn't get them in time. Boo. 

On the bright side, I didn't actually need either one of them so it's probably for the best.

I was sort of interested in the CutiePie one (despite not knowing who either of these people are) but mainly for the eyeliners. I'll be interested to see how the reviews are when they actually come out.

I got the cutiepie one, because I like her, and I like pretty things to slap on my face, so I figured I couldn't go wrong. It's my second memebox I've ordered, but it'll be arriving first! So...it'll be my first box? lol. I can't wait for it to arrive!

I grabbed up the CutiePie one when it was restocked for a short amount of time.  Memebox sent me an email saying it will be delayed in shipping until the 14th because they already pre-packaged all the first set that sold out and they will need to package more boxes up for the restock.  I don't mind waiting a little longer for it, as I got it mainly for the eyeliners.

Collaborations box #3 was just released. This box is called Coffee Break with Dani.

memebox collaboration #3.png

I am STOKED about collab #3! I'm a big fan of Dani, I love watching her videos everyday. It's just a weird day if a new Coffee Break with Dani video isn't up! Love it! (Which of course means I had to order it ::facepalm: :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think Rachel at HarlotBeauty should get a collaboration box of her own!!  I am going to submit her name to the meme email address :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was thinking about this subject last night. I think there are several of you bloggers who could curate AWESOME and totally different types of Memeboxes that would be huge hits.

First, there's you. You would have vibrant colors, but no black eyeliner or red lipsticks, and no rose scented items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love it!!!

Rachel might have false eyelashes in her box, and I'd learn to use them!! And blingy nail polish..probably from both of you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd also love a box from Genie, the Eugenie who does the video reviews. As long as she leaves the V- chin strap masks out of it. LOL, ( a joke which references one of her videos),  I think her box would be extremely unusual and Eastern- themed with wholesome things she knows about which work. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back