Quick Makeup + Hair Routine (Under 10 Minutes)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Back again with a tutorial on how to get ready quickly post workout! I'm a gymnast but I'm also SUPER busy. I have a job, I'm a student, and I'm an elite gymnast. I rarely have a minute to myself. I need a routine that is going to be quick and easy especially post workout. I'm usually sweaty and gross and I have to turn around get ready quickly and go to work or class. Check out my tutorial. Also sub if you would like to. I'm starting to do tons of makeup tutorials on my channel. I'm no makeup artist, but I find makeup to be so much fun. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qAcPixufs&list=UUCKqCjahOFxhKb-jCWOaBKQ

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW your a gymnast? massive!!! I have always wanted to be one, ive heard that it takes oh-so much dedication. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cool. B)

your tutorial was amazingly cool to watch, great job!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW your a gymnast? massive!!! I have always wanted to be one, ive heard that it takes oh-so much dedication. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cool. B)

your tutorial was amazingly cool to watch, great job!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!!! Sorry I'm posting this like a month after you commented!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm new to the site and I didn't see where the comments were! But thanks again I appreciate it. 

Back