• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Affordable highend makeup for sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fab

Reaction score
This is the first time I ever sold makeup online.All the products are not too old and very lightly old.

Here is the list that I want to destash

1.Bobbi Brown warm beige concealer with pale yellow sheer powder- $10

2.Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - $35- sold

3.Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - $20

4.M.A.C VivaGlam V Nude Lipstick - $15

5.Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Mars,Tornado,Ultraviolet,Deepend - $8 each.

6. UD primer potion orginal - $12

Shipping is $3.00.

I can swap things for bare Minerals, Tarte anything and Mac MSF/ blush. Let me know if you are interested.

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ok swap let me know what you have and the cost. Also this is the first time I am doing you have to help me the process.

I have a too faced no makeup makeup pallet, I would swap for the primer, concealer and an eyeliner? Let me know if you're interested it's BNIB

I have tarte gorgeous getaways LE pallet if you want to swap for naked 2 and the smashbox primer

Hi payton98 sorry I did not see your comment before. I am interested to swap for the too faced palette. I have primer and concealer and only 2 ud pencil available in deep end and ultra violet. Let me know if the palette is still available and if u r still interested in swap

I am also interested in tarte palette but I do not have naked 2. Let me know if you are interested to swap for anything else

Latest posts

Back