Yuzen Fall Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received the latest Yuzen box and really love it. I'm more than impressed with everything that was in the box. Very useful items. Anyone else get the box?

This is what was in my box:

Whet Nail Polish

Spa Ritual Cuticle Pen

Dr. Hauschka Lavender Bath

Annies Organic Fruit snack

Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream

Tatcha Silk Hand Cream

Weleda Pomegranate Body Lotion (Full size)

I got mine too (except the fruit snacks were missing). I love the cuticle pen and hand cream. I haven't tried anything else yet, but as usual...I love me some yuzen!

I love this box!  You can tell the creators really put care into selecting the items, not to mention the presentation and shipping.  I tried the hand cream and it's wonderful!  Can't wait to slowly try the other items.  

I got my box on Monday. I'm continually impressed. I wasn't so sure about the cuticle pen but it's awesome! Especially on my toes which take a beating. I'm taking the evening to do a mani/pedi with the whet polish, and use both the hand and body creme. I got a salmon colored polish. Is that what everyone got?

I painted my nails/toes Thursday and only have 1 little chip. Im hard on my hands as a personal trainer and weight trainer. I'm constantly racking heavy weights and a surprised at how this polish wears! I got the dark blue in my ipsy bag last month so will give that a try too! Really makes me happy to have polish that will last even 5 days. I'm loving the color too and I'm not a big pink polish person normally.

Latest posts

Back