PopSugar Must Have September 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! Or maybe I feel that way because Fall is my favorite season! Here is to hoping for a great September box!

Ditto!!  I love fall too!!! 

and there's a Promo code already:::  MustHaveYT  

It's for $10 off  <3 

YAY!
can't believe there is SEPT thread already, y'all are fast! just posted this code in other threads!! ordered sept! also, august was the anniversary month, they said in the video! 

553.jpg

I'm thinking we will get another scarf since September marks the beginning of fall...

I also HOPE we receive the new Tarte Rainforest After Dark palette ... It would be perfect for fall!

Can you unsubscribe using the website or do you need to call in? I would like to get September's box but want to use the $10 coupon.

They just sent us jewelry, a candle, shower gel, and a lip gloss so I think it's safe to count similar items out. I am positive this month will have a fall theme. I feel the scarf is a huge contender for this next box.... Some sort of fall makeup, that most likely will not be for the lips so I'm assuming eye shadow (and hoping for that gorgeous Tarte pallete!!!). I'm also thinking we will receive some sort of skin moisturizer or hair product because of the change of season. A pumpkin flavored food item would be a huge hit as well!

I guess I'm just so overly geeked about this month's box (August)... that I'm already looking ahead to September... and (IMHO) Fall tends to bring the BEST boxes.
I love that the ladies on here are just like me and already thinking about next box. And I've already used the $10 off code (MustHaveYT) to buy mine. I hope a better code doesn't come along (like August when I bought a box before the towel code.)

I love Fall, so I'm sure the box won't go wrong. Would really love a wallet or purse of some kind. (Not a clutch, a real purse. )

My first post... I have been reading the subscription box forums though for a bit.

August was my first PopSugar box and I loved it! I just cancelled and resubbed to use the $10 coupon for the September box though. Can't wait!!!

My first post... I have been reading the subscription box forums though for a bit.

August was my first PopSugar box and I loved it! I just cancelled and resubbed to use the $10 coupon for the September box though. Can't wait!!!
Welcome to the discussion! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> August was a fantastic box! I always cancel and do a gift sub with a coupon code so I don't forget to unsubscribe LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always wait for coupons and if they don't come out, I wait until a spoiler comes out so I can decide if I want to just use the REFER5 code or just skip the month. So far this year I only skipped July, but that was only because there was no coupon and there was nothing that pushed me to buy it.

I am So excited for September though! The first "fall" month will hopefully give us lots of stuff to get us in the mood for the season!

Welcome to the discussion! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> August was a fantastic box! I always cancel and do a gift sub with a coupon code so I don't forget to unsubscribe LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always wait for coupons and if they don't come out, I wait until a spoiler comes out so I can decide if I want to just use the REFER5 code or just skip the month. So far this year I only skipped July, but that was only because there was no coupon and there was nothing that pushed me to buy it.

I am So excited for September though! The first "fall" month will hopefully give us lots of stuff to get us in the mood for the season!
I am glad to hear I'm not the only one. Thanks for the tip, too, to do a gift subscription. You just gift it to yourself with the same email address?

I love the fall! I totally would love that Tarte palette someone posted above, and a scarf would be lovely. I'd love a cute notebook since September makes me think of back to school, but looking at some past boxes, it seems subscribers received a notebook not too long ago.

They just sent us jewelry, a candle, shower gel, and a lip gloss so I think it's safe to count similar items out. I am positive this month will have a fall theme. I feel the scarf is a huge contender for this next box.... Some sort of fall makeup, that most likely will not be for the lips so I'm assuming eye shadow (and hoping for that gorgeous Tarte pallete!!!). I'm also thinking we will receive some sort of skin moisturizer or hair product because of the change of season. A pumpkin flavored food item would be a huge hit as well!
I would be good with all of this. It's already getting cooler and starting to feel like fall in NYC. I had to wear my office sweatshirt home from work on Friday, lol. I would be good with a scarf, nice palette, and pumpkin something. I could skip a moisturizer (only because I'm set on moisturizer for a while and have finally found a PM and an AM that I like - both by Clarins) unless it's a good moisturizing serum, lol. Something about the packaging of the Caudalie C15 Serum looks very fall-like to me.... Hey, a girl can dream right?

I don't think we can totally rule out lip stuff though because a really good lip balm is definitely an essential as it gets cooler...

The only thing to keep in mind - isn't this box curated out of Cali? The curators might not really have fall on the mind yet if that's the case. Does anyone know what was in the box last September? I feel like I started up again in October or November....

Latest posts

Back