Limited Edition CEW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought both plus a mystery pack and $8 lip balm for little over $28. total using welcomeoffer20. More mileage , woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought both boxes, a ruffian polish in Relic (since I was still jealous of those who had received it!) and a mystery pack, used points and mobile20 and paid $1.20.

I'm trying to use a code but they all come up not valid for me. Guess I've used them all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And its charging me shipping even though I'm Aces. I really want these boxes though so I might just pay full price for them, I loved the stuff I got in last years boxes.

I got both along with the Shea terra black soap to put me over the $35 for the mystery samples. I didn't have a good discount code but the hersummer50 worked for 50 extra points. I guess because there were SPF items in the boxes. Then I used 100 points so I only paid about $26. Pretty happy with that.

Thanks @@Kimsuebob for the code, I paid for the boxes, added some Ahmed Mint Tea and a $5 Sumita mascara to get above $35 to get the sample pack and yay for the 50 extra points! I'm trying to save up some points in case they have another limited edition box in the next few months.

Product Name

Price Qty Subtotal Limited Edition: Prestige Headliners – 2014 Birchbox for CEW $18.00  Ordered: 1 $18.00  Limited Edition: Mass Appeal – 2014 Birchbox for CEW $15.00  Ordered: 1 $15.00  C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint: Color Magenta Mint $7.50  Ordered: 1 $7.50  Mystery Sample Pack (free with $35+ order) $10.00  Ordered: 1 $10.00  Subtotal $50.50 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (VIP Free Shipping, CEW Prestige & Mass Boxes Offer, JetBlue Mint 15% off $50+, BBJETBLUE15, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase) -$20.33 Grand Total $30.17 I'm excited for my order to arrive!  

Just got both boxes, a mystery pack and a jar of Sarabeth's fruit preserves (loooove that stuff) for $9.20 after using $20 in points using mobile20! Such a great deal, especially since by buying both boxes you automatically save that $5!

For 80 cents after using 300 points and welcomeoffer20 I got both of the boxes, a mystery pack, and a Marvis ginger mint toothpaste.  I love trying new things and these boxes are a great way to do that without a huge monetary outlay.   Now to see how long my free aces shipping really takes.

Ordered Tuesday morning, shipping UPS expected delivery tomorrow! Aces free shipping, TN to Chicago. Not bad!

I ordered them plus a Paula's Choice moisturizer and the mystery sample pack. After the Mobile20 discount and 400 point, it cost me $4 out of pocket. I'm more excited for the drug store box, but I couldn't pass on getting so much for so little.

Mine is already supposed to get here Friday as well! Contrast that with Ipsy which is still where it started many days later..and illustrates why Birchbox>>>>>>>>Ipsy.

Ordered mine on Tuesday as well, but it still says processing. What the heck? Of course I shot off an email to them. I also finally made Aces this month, so treat me like the VIP I am now BB! (rolls eyes in sarcasm).

Got the boxes today. In person, the difference between them is pretty striking. I'd say that the drugstore box beats the absolute heck out of the prestige one... sample sizes are far better in drugstore box and really, the products in the prestige are not just blowing me away anyway. I"m also more excited to use the drugstore box stuff, which is funny considering I'm not a huge drugstore junkie normally.

Got mine today, too and I agree @rockhoudluna, I like the drugstore one better.  The sizes are nice!  My nail polish was the boring pale pink that was shown on the picture, and the other items in the prestige box were nice, but small like a typical BB.  Not too impressed with my mystery samples, a Cynthia Rowley black eyeliner and a foil packet of No. 4 conditioner...both items I have previously received in BB's.  I will eventually use them, just was hoping to try something new.  I did order the Marcelle gentle eye make up remover as well, I really like it...wish we could get some samples of eye make up remover in future birchboxes...hint, hint... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay! I got my boxes today. I got he 100% pure polish in Velouria, a nice dusky nude pink.  I got the prestige box mostly to try the polish.  Though the argan oil is worth $16 on it's own, and a little of that will go a long way.  

I can't wait to try out the Burt's Bees gloss, it's so so pretty! 

I also picked up a Ruffian Rosary, and a pick 2.  I got a pretty good one, the purple Laqa and Egyptian magic.  That purple is a little wild for me, but I already put it on so I need to make it work.  lol.  

Yay! I got my boxes today. I got he 100% pure polish in Velouria, a nice dusky nude pink.  I got the prestige box mostly to try the polish.  Though the argan oil is worth $16 on it's own, and a little of that will go a long way.  

I can't wait to try out the Burt's Bees gloss, it's so so pretty! 

I also picked up a Ruffian Rosary, and a pick 2.  I got a pretty good one, the purple Laqa and Egyptian magic.  That purple is a little wild for me, but I already put it on so I need to make it work.  lol.  
If you put a little gloss over it, it looks very pretty.

Latest posts

Back