whats the best foundation for dry skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need help on finding a good foundation for dry skin. I use mac face and body but it is to greasy on my skin.

Danyel Cosmetics Cream to Powder Foundation-weightless on your skin! Gives great coverage! Been in the salon market for over 30 years! You should try them!!

I, too, suffer from dry skin. I personally love using cream products. One of my favorites is Cover FX. Others that I've tried that work well for me is MUFE Face and Body and their HD foundation. 

Tinted moisturizers are amazing too. Others that I have not tried but heard are good include Nars Sheer Glow, YSL Illuminating Foundation, Armani Luminous Silk, and Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.

For drugstore alternatives, I recommend L'oreal True Match Lumi.

Hope this helps.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have dry skin and i love using dr jart water fuse bb cream

then i put a bit of bare minerals READY foundation on top... its full coverage dewy and lasts me all day!!

I agree with Rowena, cream formulas have always been the best for my dry skin! At the moment I'm using Max Factor Whipped Creme and I love it, my skin feels fresh and moisturised all day long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@lucemakeup hey there! I think you should look into starting a good skin care regimen if you have not already started one.  Dry skin is prone to wrinkles at an earlier age and using antiaging products even if you don't have wrinkles yet can help minimize this from happening.  

What price range of products are you interested in? Since you already use MAC, have you gone to the MAC counter to ask if they have a foundation better suited to dry skin?  If not MAC, I would try Clinique.  I have used their 3-step system since I was 15 (I'm 24 now) and my skin is in pretty great shape.   I do not currently use Clinique foundation but they probably have a good option for dry skin too. 

Clarins skin illusion, I don't have dry skin, but I have dry scaly patches and this foundation applies really well. It's gives you a dewy look without it being shiny.

Here's a pic of me wearing it.

CAM00316.jpg

I think IOPE air cushion foundation is for all dry skin ladies!

http://www.wofabeautystore.com/productdetail_pid_106.html#.U_1W1vmSx-s

I have been using it for more than 6 months, and it works so well for me!!!

Anyone else has tried this before?
Yes!!!

But I think Hera cushion is even better if you have dry skin.

I just ordered the new version of Iope cushion - RX and I'm curious how it compares to XP.

KohGenDo Moisture Foundation is also good for dry skin. It's all natural, too. No parabens, no mineral oils, etc. A bit pricey but worth a try. They have a US website and an online shop.

Yes!!!

But I think Hera cushion is even better if you have dry skin.

I just ordered the new version of Iope cushion - RX and I'm curious how it compares to XP.

KohGenDo Moisture Foundation is also good for dry skin. It's all natural, too. No parabens, no mineral oils, etc. A bit pricey but worth a try. They have a US website and an online shop.
i wanna know the difference between RX and XP too, lemme know the reuslt pls!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back