Limited Edition Beauty Discovery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, it looks as though the new limited edition Glossybox is available now $40 for $170 worth of product.  I can't get the picture to save, but here is what it says is included:

Kocoastar Hair Therapy

OPI Nail Laquer in Sweet Heart

Dr. Lili Fan Probiotic Eye Serum

Royal Apothic Cream Crème

Be A Bombshell The One Stick

Skin Nutrition Sell-CPR

Mastey Color Protecting Leave-in Therapy Spray

I am not sure of sizes on the products, but maybe someone else has that info?  Anyway, just didn't see it posted yet!

Okay here is the picture...

Screen-shot-2014-08-13-at-10.10.24-PM.png

Thanks for posting.  It's a pass for me for a few reasons.  I already have the Mastey spray from another sub, the Be a Bombshell stick sucks (I have two from other subs), OPI is not a great nail polish for me and I have two of the hair therapy masks from MeMebox already.  Secondly, last time I ordered a LE box from Glossybox, it came late (Mother's Day box arrived over two weeks AFTER Mother's Day).  Total pass for me.  Boo.

BaB The One Stick? NOPE.

Everything else feels kinda dull to me. So I'll be passing on this box.

The One Stick is enough to kill this box for me. It is probably one of the very worst products I've ever received in a box.  I like the rest of it, but for me personally not for $40.

That is what I am reading everywhere.  I have never tried any BaB product personally, but with the reviews I don't plan to either!  I think the products just appear too small for a $40 price tag anyway.  Think I will pass...still waiting on that Allure fall box...

I was going to get this no matter what was in it as I am a sucker for a glossybox.   However, spending has been a touch out of control.   This box makes it a little easy to pass on as it doesn't feel like a limited edition.  I really enjoyed my Mother's day box with all of the full size products that became favorites.

I am intrigued by a few things so, getting this box as a monthly would have been fine.  But, I think I will stick to my regularly scheduled program.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely not impressed.  I just can't see how this is worth $40.  The sizes look small and the brands are nothing interesting.

Back