How to Properly Clean This

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Real Techniques knock-off Beauty Blender.  I'm wondering if there's a special way I should be cleaning it?

It washes just like any other beauty sponge. I like using Mona Lisa's Pink Soap (available at some craft stores like Michael's) as well as Koren's Soap.

I use Johnson&Johnson's baby shampoo to clean my beauty blender. It works just as well as the blender cleanser. 

I agree with a little alcohol, soap and water. That always does the trick for me =D

You can get a cleanser kit for beauty blenders, not sure how expensive they are though 

Many uses the baby shampoo for this purpose. The best part of it is that it's a baby product, hence not harmful at all to anyone.

Other than that, you can use a cleanser kit for beauty blunders, and trust me, they're expensive.,,!!!!

I use the BeautyCleanser Solid by BeautyBlender on it, and it gets everything out of it. In fact, I use this soap just for cleaning all of my makeup sponges.

Back