JenTX

Sample Society September 2014 - Spoilers & Discussion

Is the sample society code the same for everyone?

Which code?  The one for $10-off-with-$50-purchase?  Yup.

Where is the code? Is it supposed to be somewhere in the box? If so, I'm 90% sure mine was missing.

I got an email with it, but I know you can also find it on your account. I think it's on the dashboard page. If you can't find it, let me know, I will look it up and post it!

• Like 1

I just signed up.  I am on a replacement only way of life for August and I needed an eye cream.  It doesn't hurt that I have been watching this box to check out how its doing.  It has sounded great and is the kind of box I like - a mix of deluxe to full size products.   So, I found a perfect excuse to jump on board..  I can't do any better than $15 for an eyecream.

Thanks @ for your support.  :)

• Like 4

Aaaaaaaaargh @@Kristine Walker I was trying to quote your post and I deleted it!!! Darn it mod powers! On the mobile version "quote" and "delete" are right next to each other, and my fat little finger slipped, and of course there's no "are you sure?" step.

I'm so sorry!

So you guys, she made the brilliant observation that she could always use the cream on her face or elbows if the under eye thing didn't work out, and I was trying to quote her and say Thank You because now I won't feel guilty for trying it! Worst thing that could happen is I end up with some very youthful elbows!

• Like 2

Aaaaaaaaargh @@Kristine Walker I was trying to quote your post and I deleted it!!! Darn it mod powers! On the mobile version "quote" and "delete" are right next to each other, and my fat little finger slipped, and of course there's no "are you sure?" step.

I'm so sorry!

So you guys, she made the brilliant observation that she could always use the cream on her face or elbows if the under eye thing didn't work out, and I was trying to quote her and say Thank You because now I won't feel guilty for trying it! Worst thing that could happen is I end up with some very youthful elbows!

That's actually really smart. On a related note, If anyone needs some elbow help, Caudalie Divine Oil is amazing on elbows. They rubbed that stuff all over my arms at the Birchbox + Caudalie event last week and they are still baby soft.

• Like 2

That's actually really smart. On a related note, If anyone needs some elbow help, Caudalie Divine Oil is amazing on elbows. They rubbed that stuff all over my arms at the Birchbox + Caudalie event last week and they are still baby soft.

Good call! I even have some of that sitting around unopened.  :)

Caudalie Divine Oil is HG for me.

The eye cream tempts me but I really want the Caudalie Premeir Cru The Eye Cream, I am on 4 hours of sleep and no sign of puffiness!

Hoping the next spoiler entices me to buy!  I dropped Ipsy after this month and am down to 2 BB.  I need a new sample box in my life and hopefully this one is it! :)

• Like 2

I'm so sorry!

I do that a lot. Anything that's rich I use on the backs of my hands, my elbows and my feet before bed, if I don't like it for my face. 

Hoping the next spoiler entices me to buy!  I dropped Ipsy after this month and am down to 2 BB.  I need a new sample box in my life and hopefully this one is it! :)

i dropped ipsy this month too!! it was so MEH! I did sign up for this box after all these enablers talked about how much they loved it. plus it was only a few dollars more than ipsy! 

Oh and for those of you with dry elbows etc...egyptian magic is the bomb!it melts into your skin and has no scent for anyone who has to be careful of that. if you have BB points you can get a tub for free or next to free :D

• Like 2

Oh my! Has anyone ever tried this eye cream before?

I've never tried Restorsea before. It was pricey to take a chance on it and not available in stores. Technically I know the founder's brother. We used to work together. They are a family of smart, jovial overachievers. 

Restorsea's founder does have a good cosmetics pedigree and of course, there are plenty of rave reviews. For $15, I'm totally in. I signed up right away. 

• Like 1

Why have I never subbed to this box before??!!  I just signed up today and I CAN'T freaking wait to get it.  The last 2 months boxes looked amazing.  I got so sick of what I consider low-ish end stuff from Ipsy (please don't take offense if you enjoy Ipsy, it was just not a good fit for me) and I never seemed to get stuff I liked from BB either.  It looks like SS sends a good product mix from great brands.

• Like 1

I just signed up and will be getting the September box. I'm so excited!

I am really turning into a beauty box addict.

I've read some reviews online that were pretty good for this eye cream. I'm excited because I'm always up for an eye cream, especially a full size one! I hate sample packets because it would have to be some AMAZING cream to make a difference in one use!

• Like 2

I've read some reviews online that were pretty good for this eye cream. I'm excited because I'm always up for an eye cream, especially a full size one! I hate sample packets because it would have to be some AMAZING cream to make a difference in one use!

Even deluxe size samples are sometimes not big enough to see some changes too!

• Like 1

I know it was already spoiled on here, but they posted the eye-cream on their Facebook!

post-107853-0-40344500-1408644327.png

They said " Who's ready for September ‪#‎SampleSociety‬ Spoiler #1!? We are SO excited: everyone will receive a full size Restorsea eye cream ($85 retail value) in their September box! That's more than 5x the price of the box itself, and it's only 1 of the 5 products in the box!

Tag your friends and remember: Sample Society is only $15 per month (+tax). Sign up by 9/4 to receive your September box. Join today: http://bit.ly/1s5oMek"

Hopefully this means they will spoil some more soon!

I just received a "We miss you! Resubscribe to the new Allure Sample Society now!" Which... Did that already. Two or three months ago. What?

As a side note, this sub's acronym was pointed out to me yesterday. I had not noticed it before.

• Like 1

I just received a "We miss you! Resubscribe to the new Allure Sample Society now!" Which... Did that already. Two or three months ago. What?

As a side note, this sub's acronym was pointed out to me yesterday. I had not noticed it before.

Did you create two accounts with the same email? One that has a subscription and one that does not? If not, I would contact them if I were you even if it says you are subscribed on their website. It is always better to be safe than sorry!

Acronym?--do tell.