Best Airbrush Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I apologize for yet another post asking about what I should purchase, but my plans suddenly shifted and now I'm learning about special effects makeup on my own. I own an airbrush, and I would like to get five colors (black, white, red, blue, yellow) for it which should allow me to do almost anything with it, possibly six if I get thinner. I suspect I'll be using it do zombie makeup, some fantasy, and basically anything else I can come up with, so I want to buy things that are very versatile. 

For me price is a factor, so brands like Belletto that want $25 for .33 of an ounce are out of the question. I'm considering Mehron's airbrush makeup because it's got the most product for the price ($21 for 2.5 ounces) but I don't know how it will perform. Also, Graftobian's airbrush makeup (not GlamAire, but F/X Aire) has been on my radar for a while. 

Do any of you have a favorite water or alcohol based airbrush makeup brand for colors (not foundations, blushes, the kinds of things that are probably formulated differently for different purposes). Or any that you've tried that weren't pigmented, irritating to the skin, or just performed poorly that I should avoid? All responses are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Try Mally she just came out with airbrush makeup and it looks good quality I will be buying it.

Back