HELP ME FIND THIS BAG!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Browsing through the latest Cosmo I saw this clutch and just had to have it. I LOVE cars and this just happens to be the car my daddy had two of my entire life. I have never wanted a purse/clutch sooo bad. I checked the website and it isn't there so I need another option!

20140817_165448.jpg

Browsing through the latest Cosmo I saw this clutch and just had to have it. I LOVE cars and this just happens to be the car my daddy had two of my entire life. I have never wanted a purse/clutch sooo bad. I checked the website and it isn't there so I need another option!
It looks like many of the products on that site are handmade by women in Beirut, so I doubt they are being mass produced. I think your best bet would be to send an email or call using the contact info on the site and ask how you can purchase one.

Yeah, after checking various sites and checking the company's facebook I determinded my best bet would be to contact them. I'm waiting on a response now, so fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back