ninahaska

Reviews edit

Hello, sorry for this newbie question but i've created review without photo,

now I want to add it but I could not find option to do it.

Is there any possibility to change it when i've already done review?

Thanks for help!

(Sorry for adding to this topic but it seemed to fit in with this)

Trying to edit a post, more like a topic (The Sephora Play) so I can add information to it, can not find the edit button. Is there any way I (or someone else) can fix this so I can edit my post?

(Sorry for adding to this topic but it seemed to fit in with this)

Trying to edit a post, more like a topic (The Sephora Play) so I can add information to it, can not find the edit button. Is there any way I (or someone else) can fix this so I can edit my post?

You should be able to edit your post up to a day. There is a little drop down on mobile on the right side corner of your post for edit option and on the desktop the edit is on the bottom of your post. You should be able to edit the post with that button. Or just make another post saying you are adding to the previous one.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Perhaps consider having a heart to heart with your mother? A change in scene- say a neutral cafeteria or a pretty and green park- might serve as better spaces for this conversation. I understand if you are too angry to even want to do anything about the situation. But talking to my mother about how makeup, when i choose it for myself or even when i choose it to make myself look desirable is empowering, she has always not only caved in but understood my point. All the best!
    • One of the basic right which is often guaranteed in all functioning democracies is the right to life of dignity. When a marginalized and already historically oppressed community like the sexual orientation minorities are not guaranteed the right to their life and dignity and privacy, it could be mentioned along with civil right as the right to companionship can be mentioned there. A rich description (see third chapter of Basics of Social Research) of civil rights if a democratic establishment shouldn't have the state decide whom its citizens maintain sexual or marital relationships with. 
    • Nars bronzing powder Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Megababe Beachy Pits   
    • Hi, I am Lisa and I am new to makeup talk but it is wonderful- whatever i have read till now. Looking forward to a lot of learning. I was originally from Vietnam but now studied and settled in the US. Very excited to share my learnings and learn a lot more from everyone here too. 
    • Mine was a a set of eye makeup brushes

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools