Try something new!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post on the site and I'm sure this has been  asked before in the past but I'd like a more "as of now" opinion since at one time I did like Birchbox but now would no longer recommend it. I've been a subscriber to Birchbox for I'd say almost two years. When I first subscribed I loved it, then stopped mid last year. I recently signed back up to see if maybe the products have picked back up again and no...the stuff has just plain sucked lately and have been nothing I've been intersted in or things that I would already have tons of in my collection, such as coral nail polish or red lipstick, point is I want something new!  lol. I've received shampoo the last 4 months and ready for a change -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was looking at Ipsy's August spoilers and was delighted to see all the Urban Decay! :wub:

I've heard of Julep, the nail subscription and I'm not too interested in that.

Can't wait to hear you guys opinions!

xoxo Becca

A lot of us here cancelled Ipsy after this month. I think most of us got really tired of defective products, and crappy repeat brands like Be a Bombshell. They're notorious for sending black eyeliners (and red(ish) lipstick)....repeatedly. I've gotten 5 black eyeliners from Ipsy in less than a year. I know for 3 months straight I only received 1 product I actually wanted to use. Luck of the draw! With that being said, my intent isn't to discourage you. Just honesty. It's worth giving it a shot, a lot of people really like it, and you might too!

There are lots of really great subs out there, lipfactory and starlooks are my favorites although both are at a higher price point than Ipsy/BB but they send all full size products. Completely worth it in my opinion.

Fyi- we also have a subscription box swap forum where you can trade your unwanted items for items you actually want with other members!

ALSO: Welcome to MUT. Glad to have ya. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try some new hair products, anything from shampoos and conditioners to styling products to accessories.  There aren't any boxes that are just hair available are there?  I subscribe to a bunch of different boxes and get some hair things, but I would love a just hair box!

Latest posts

Back