Ulta-exclusive new brushes from IT Cosmetics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ulta just announced three new lines of makeup brushes at a variety of price points in collaboration with IT Cosmetics! They go on sale 8/31, and they look pretty interesting:

http://www.ulta.com/itbrushesforulta/ 

Looks potentially interesting, I think. Here's how they break it down:

Airbrush Essentials seem to be the 'everyday' or 'simple' line of blurring brushes, and range in price from $12 to $30.

Velvet Luxe brushes are the 'posh' ones, with a price range from $24 to $54. 

Live Beauty Fully brushes are the 'companies giving back' line; for every brush you buy, It Cosmetics contributes one to a group that helps cancer survivors with their beauty issues. Prices: $16 to $40. 

They also have travel brush sets ranging from $19.50 to $98, and they have a '12 essentials' page selected from among the lines of brushes. 

After hearing so much about the Heavenly Luxe brush, I seriously want to see these in-store and try them out. I haven't bought a lot of pricey brushes lately, except for tricky things like concealer and blending liquid/cream products.I could seriously use a good blurring brush for finishing powder...

Latest posts

Back