Queennie

Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

I feel like we should start a new topic about all of the coupons and free products you can get from Glossybox so it is more easy to find them!

If you did not know, Glossybox puts out coupons for a free item in your next box or sometimes a couple of dollars off a subscription. You can only use these coupons though if you are re-subscribing or just starting out with Glossybox. I know some people un-subscribe each month and put in a coupon so they can get a free extra product in their box!

Anyways, I found this one today!

post-107853-0-92029900-1408661494.png

Feel free to add more if you know any!

• Like 1

Thanks for starting this topic! Glossybox frustrates me so with the delays that it will have to be an awesome deal to resub.

• Like 1

Does the CIATE code, for a free ciate nail polish, still work? 

I don't think it works anymore sadly.

I feel like we should start a new topic about all of the coupons and free products you can get from Glossybox so it is more easy to find them!

If you did not know, Glossybox puts out coupons for a free item in your next box or sometimes a couple of dollars off a subscription. You can only use these coupons though if you are re-subscribing or just starting out with Glossybox. I know some people un-subscribe each month and put in a coupon so they can get a free extra product in their box!

Anyways, I found this one today!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_39.png

Feel free to add more if you know any!

Update:

This is going to expire soon!

Love this thread.  Question: I have enough Glossydots for a free box.  If I cancel and then re-subscribe  will I lose my dots?

Thanks for any info.

I just used my Glossydots.  If you cancel you get to keep all your dots but you can only use them to redeem once you have an active sub (so I had to buy the Sept box, then get the Oct box with dots as I had cancelled before). 

Love this thread.  Question: I have enough Glossydots for a free box.  If I cancel and then re-subscribe  will I lose my dots?

Thanks for any info.

• Like 1

I got two mystery coupons by email. They are both for 20% off one month, but they expire tomorrow and I really don't want this months box. They are MYJRD635 and

MYZXF354. 

I got a coupon code in the mail yesterday.  It came from Malta in a clear envelope.  It states they "miss" me. Umm I have not been a subsciber since the Byrdie box which I think was Oct 2013.

If anyone can use the code feel free to.  I will not be resubscribing.

post-84001-0-60751900-1411173651_thumb.jpg

I just bought 3 mystery Glossyboxes for $30.  I rec'd an email a few minutes ago stating you could buy one, two or three and that of those three (or two), there would not be any duplicates.  

One is 15, two are 24 and three are 30. 

I like this deal.  :)

• Like 2

@ could you post the link? I'd take that gamble...

• Like 1

I just bought 3 mystery Glossyboxes for $30.  I rec'd an email a few minutes ago stating you could buy one, two or three and that of those three (or two), there would not be any duplicates.  

One is 15, two are 24 and three are 30. 

I like this deal.   :)

I caved and picked up three as well. The boxes are perfect for wrapping and reusing, and I'm thinking whatever I don't use will be good for swap gifts.

• Like 1

@ could you post the link? I'd take that gamble...

Thanks Kyuu!  I stepped away for a second!  

I hope you enjoy them sarap!  

I can't wait to see which boxes everyone gets!  This should make for some interesting swaps at least!

• Like 1

Hmmm.....have they ever done anything like this before?  I have been a subscriber for a few months.  Just wondering if they send old boxes or more recent?  I guess its a gamble so you may get a duplicate of a recent box.

I ordered the 3 box bundle. I wonder how many months they go back? I started GB in May, so I hope I don't get all boxes I already received!

It's hard to say how far back they'll go. I haven't had a sub for over a year so I'm hoping that some of the more recent boxes will be in there.