Influenster: Keurig Campaign #HelloKeurig

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just woke up from a nap to this email:

Congratulations! You've been selected for the Keurig Campaign specially designed for our coffee loving Influensters! You will be receiving the brand new Keurig 2.0 -- brews both a cup and a karafe. These machines are not even available in stores!

I...what..a brand new Keurig machine? That hasn't even been released yet?

Excuse me while I die from coffee happiness.

OMFG. That's awesome!
I know right. At first I was disappointed when I saw the email because I figured it was just K-cups, and my fiance's (very old) machine is packed away deeply somewhere since we've been moving and he doesn't really use it anymore. But when I opened the email I was like  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting this too!!! So freaking excited!! However... there IS a downside... the new one looks like it won't be able to use the refillable filter cups, you know, the ones you can scoop your own coffee into. The cups will be coded so that only Keurig branded cups can be used. But I am still really excited! And it comes with a carafe!! Just the coolest Influenster campaign ever!! 

I'm getting this too!!! So freaking excited!! However... there IS a downside... the new one looks like it won't be able to use the refillable filter cups, you know, the ones you can scoop your own coffee into. The cups will be coded so that only Keurig branded cups can be used. But I am still really excited! And it comes with a carafe!! Just the coolest Influenster campaign ever!! 
Right!? I feel like I won the lottery. I didn't even know about the refillable filter cups until I was at my friends house yesterday and she was using it bahahah.

Big Lots did a buyout on the lastest discontinued Keurigs about a month ago. They're just hitting the stores within the last couple weeks. They probably go pretty fast, but it's still worth a look.
If you buy your coffee at keurig.com, you get points and half price machines for em. I could get a business model for like a hundred bucks if i recall correctly. A very very nice model! I cleaned my present one and the loud sounds went away. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, and their coffee is always the most reasonably priced. With their last sale I only paid twelve something for boxes of 24 k-cups. Hubby said to me... You bought a hundred dollars worth of what? He must not be paying attention because i do that a lot. Tee hee....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you can stock up at kohls.com for k cups as well. About 3 weeks ago they had a big sale and with 30% off and free shipping for bring a cardholder and another coupon, I got 54 cups for $15. Also staples sometimes has really good deals. I did the kohls deal 3 times over so I am set for a long time!

Has anyone gotten tracking yet? I'm getting excited! My current Keurig works just fine, but...the carafe! Ahh. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm ready to make a carafe of some autumnal coffee, please and thanks.

I got mine today! It's really nice, and fancy, and has a nightlight function and everything! I've made a carafe and a couple of cups and I'm really happy with it!

The lone downside is that not only can you not use the refillable cup, you also can't use the older k-cups...you can only use the new ones they are doing now with the white rim. I have a buttload of k-cups without the white rim, so I'll have to use those up in my old brewer, but it's okay, because I just left the old brewer in the kitchen (my mom likes to use the refillable cup) and set up a little coffee corner in my room. I'll upload pics in a few minutes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, here are a few pics! :) I'm really sorry they are all sideways and probably huge, I've been having issues with that lately, bah.

Photo Sep 04, 3 46 03 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 04, 4 08 59 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 04, 4 09 24 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 04, 4 10 08 PM.jpg

Okay, here are a few pics! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really sorry they are all sideways and probably huge, I've been having issues with that lately, bah.

Oh wow! It's so beautiful and shiny! 

I saw it in stores already and it's retailing for about $100-110! You ladies really got the best VoxBox ever offered so far! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This one is actually the 550 model, the highest end model that is retailing for $199! I was really surprised, I expected them to send the most basic one, and would have even been happy with that!

This one is actually the 550 model, the highest end model that is retailing for $199! I was really surprised, I expected them to send the most basic one, and would have even been happy with that!
That is even better!!

I've seen Keurig give away thousands of their latest models to HouseParty before but I never thought they would partner with Influenster.

I guess this means Influenster is in the big leagues now - especially with Victoria's Secret being a part of it as well with the sports bras VoxBoxes (I'm sort of jealous of those too!). 

I wonder what other products we'll get to test in the future?  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Since @@yousoldtheworld didn't really elaborate on this part - they gave us a TON of coffee with it too, like two boxes of carafes (one mixed pack and one pack of one flavor, it looks like on instagram everyone got a different flavor), and then a mix box of k-cups.

I'm probably going to order a bunch of K-Cups too with the buy 2 get 2 coupon we got for registering it, I'll only really use the carafes when my fiance is in town because i don't drink that much coffee alone LOL.

Also, the water reservoir has a light that you can change to different colors, I have mine set to green right now, it is such a pretty system! like @@yousoldtheworld, I was expecting the lowest end system, and I felt like I was living large with the highest end one LOL. My family has been joking that its an early wedding gift from influenster :p

Influenster really outdid themselves with this voxbox - but I have a feeling Keurig is trying to get  good press because a lot of people aren't happy about the restriction on k-cups vs the DIY cups people were using. Personally, it doesn't bother me because even when I'd use my fiance's old keurig we never had the DIY reusable cup, but I could see why people would be miffed about it.

Here's my baby with the carafe and cup packs we got - I named him Ezra <3

MHM_20140906_170224.jpg

Yeah, not being able to use the MyKCup doesn't really bother me, because I never really used it anyway!

I just wish the "old" K-Cups (and by old, I mean the ones sold before this last month or so) could be used, because I have a ton! But, like I said, I can use them in my old brewer, so just a mild annoyance. Unless my old one dies...then, I guess they'll go to waste!

I got the same mixed k-cup and carafe sample packs, but the full box of carafe cups I got was Tully's Hawaiian Blend! Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't gotten my buy 2 get 2 coupon yet, but I plan to get some pumpkin spice cups and caramel apple cider!

Latest posts

Back