• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Loewe Amazona Purse - Brand New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This purse is worth $2150 and I won it from an Extra TV sweepstakes. I paid $400 in taxes for this prize and could never get myself to use it. I am not worthy.... Lol....

It is yours for $1500 shipped and fully insured. There will be no returns since this is a pristine brand new item and I can't chance someone buying this to use for a week then returning it.

The purse comes with box, dust bag, shopping bag, and tags. If anyone is interested, I can take a picture of the return address from the Madrid air box. Yup everything is sitting like the day it arrived. Also, I still have the winning email notification from when I won this. If seriously interested, I can send you a copy.

I run a website, so you know where you can find me, I am a very trustworthy person. ( Maine Coon Fancy Forums ).

I have more pictures that I will post when I get home. The purse is much bigger than it appears.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops forgot to post the extra pictures. I am halfway across town right now, but I have more pics on my computeer at home.

It is a drop dead gorgeous purse! Pure sophisticated elegance......

What? No takers? LOL... Yeah I understand exactly. Too rich for our blood.

Anyways, here are the additional pictures I keep forgetting about. The first one gives you a better idea of its decent size.

Purse 016.jpg

Cymbals and Purse 005.jpgPurse 003a.JPGPurse 004.jpgPurse 009.jpgPurse 013.jpgPurse 015.jpg

Latest posts

Back