Birchbox Genius Help Please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think of myself as a lean, mean, deal-finding machine, and I feel like I've managed some impressive deals with Birchbox.

However, I know many of you have 2 or more boxes, and I know some of you finagled some deals when getting a second sub so I was wondering if you all could tell how you managed it?

Honestly, I think a lot of the tactics was when you could gift yourself giftcards with points. They've kinda put the ban hammer down on that and the points cannot be used for giftcards. There's been a lot of upset MUTers over the change as that was a good way to rack up major points on one account.

The other tactic is unsubbing, applying one of their promotional 'get 100 points for signing up' and resubbing, which for now seems to be working still? The only thing is I think PYS is probably one of the solutions they're trying to persuade people to stay subbed? *shrugs* Not sure if it's helping with that. It sure keeps things interesting...

Okay, cool! I read on here more than post, and I figured it was either something like that, or it had become such common knowledge as to how to do it, but I'd missed it. Thanks!

I'm not going to sub again without a 100-point code. I've unsubbed and resubbed using a code every month since January. I opened a 2nd account, gifted myself a 3-month sub using 300 points, subscribed using a 100-point code, and forgot to use my referral link from my primary account when I subbed. I missed out on 50 points.

I was one who had 2 accounts and when the points would build up enough on account #2 I would buy a gift card with my points and gift it to my other account. They did away with that, and I'm on sample overload, so I cancelled my 2nd sub. My main sub is paid for a year so I can't do the unsub-resub thing but when my year is up that is probably what I'll do too!

Back