Looking for better quality dupe of Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Bordeaux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely love the colour of Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick in the colour Bordeaux, its easily one of my favorite colours in my arsenal.

But I'm not happy with its lasting qualities. I wore it to a rock concert last night (several compliments on the colour freshly applied), but felt like I constantly needed to reapply. It just disappeared, and I've read many other reviews saying the same (regardless of the application process - by the end of the night only my lip liner was showing).

So whereas most dupes seem to be going in a more budget route, I'd like a higher quality product that has awesome lasting qualities, but the same (or as close as possible) to Bordeaux.

Up for any and all suggestions! I've been dying to get my hands on my first MAC lipstick, but don't know which colour would be best!

I find MAC Diva to be quite similar, but it has a matte finish. Rimmel's Bordeaux is such a beautiful color, too bad to hear the formula is disappointing.

I absolutely love the colour of Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick in the colour Bordeaux, its easily one of my favorite colours in my arsenal.

But I'm not happy with its lasting qualities. I wore it to a rock concert last night (several compliments on the colour freshly applied), but felt like I constantly needed to reapply. It just disappeared, and I've read many other reviews saying the same (regardless of the application process - by the end of the night only my lip liner was showing).

So whereas most dupes seem to be going in a more budget route, I'd like a higher quality product that has awesome lasting qualities, but the same (or as close as possible) to Bordeaux.

Up for any and all suggestions! I've been dying to get my hands on my first MAC lipstick, but don't know which colour would be best!
I looked through my stash and Revlons Sultry Sable (646) looks very similar.

Latest posts

Back