FabFitFun VIP Fall 2014 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any spoilers for this box? I think I saw on their FB page that they plan on shipping in mid-September but I've not seen even a hint of a spoiler. Only thing I've seen is a code to get the infuser bottle from the summer box in your Fall box. Um, no offense, I thought that bottle kind of sucked. Not good for the gym - to me, it should have been easier to hold - slightly smaller or it could have had a grooved hourglass shape. Maybe I just have tiny hands but that bottle is awkward in my hand. And don't even get me started about the stupid slogan on it.

I cancelled after the summer box but might be persuaded with a decent coupon code or great spoiler.

After some research I saw this posted by the FFF folks on their FB page: 

the billing for the fall box is the 15th is September and shipping starts on the 22nd. Keep an eye out, our first spoiler will be released this Sunday!

They still haven't sold out summer yet, have they? It seems strange to think of their fall box when I am still bombarded on Facebook and via email with "last chance to order" messages.

Not that I'm aware of.  And that's with plenty of $15 off codes out there.

I've seen the same "less than 100 left" ad for longer than I care to remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
First spoiler has been posted on MSA.  I tried to put the photo under a spoiler, but my computer won't post it...hopefully someone else can try! 

Hmmm, I am not seeing that on MSA anywhere :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Mind you I'm on a mobile device so maybe I'm just missing it.

I did see on FB that the summer boxes are indeed sold out.

image.jpg

Here it is it is not on the site just came in the newsletter.

I've never worn an apron in my life, but those are adorable! I haven't ordered a FFF box before, but maybe I will this time. Or else swap for one of the aprons.

Ok, those are so cute! That's probably going to be enough to suck me in.  Because I am weak lol

Am I the only one who loved the fall box? I thought the Flash Facial alone was worth it, but I like most of the things in the box. I started using it on my hands, and they look years younger. 
The Flash Facial was good for a trade, but other than that the box was useless. I gave the kissticks to my newlywed cousin.  My water bottle was broken when it came.  I ate the popchips, but I haven't touched anything else.  I got a coupon for a free box and when I saw the contents, I couldn't even find a friend/relative to use the free box.  I'm depressed I have a year subscription and just hope the other boxes are better.  I only got $20 off ($5 per box) for signing up for a year, and I clearly could have gotten it for at least $15 off for just this one box.  Lame.  Lame.  Lame.  

I wasn't thrilled when I saw the contents of the summer box online, but once I got it I liked it better. The water bottle is cheap but I like the design. I actually really like the lip balm. I was shocked. I just use it as regular lip balm (no kissing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I liked the sunscreen too.

Am I the only one who loved the fall box? I thought the Flash Facial alone was worth it, but I like most of the things in the box. I started using it on my hands, and they look years younger. 
I liked mine! The Flash Facial made the box worth every penny.  I love that stuff, it's like magic!  The other things were superfluous for me but I liked them.  Except the water bottle, which broke before I even got a chance to use it.  I didn't really care because I love my Popsugar one better anyway.

I loved my box! The flash facial was nice and I loved the face moisturizer. I wouldn't necessarily buy either one of those because they are overpriced. The hair oil didn't work for me, but it was nice to try. I have frizzy thick hair so I was hoping it would .. control it, but it just looked greasy.

The chapsticks were fun! Live a little! lol.

The bag was nice to ... put stuff in with my eyes closed ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and I use the water bottle all the time!! Dislike the work inappropriate saying though.

I was thinking of other things I would like to get from this box. Since we are getting an apron and it is fall, it might be nice to get a fall cookbook. Or even a Thanksgiving cookbook that includes gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian sections as a lot of the people I know have dietary preferences or restrictions.

I would be in heaven to get a cookbook in addition to the apron. Maybe add a pumpkin flavored treat of some sort.....mmmm...I love Fall!

Latest posts

Back