Glossybox delivery

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else been having problems with delivery? I've paid for July, August, and September but only received July! I emailed GB to no avail then commented on their Facebook which got someone attention but they have yet to respond to the DM they asked me to send. I'm really frustrated! :/

I know I JUST got shipping notice on my August box.  It is supposed to be here Friday or Saturday according to tracking.  They seem to ship in batches so a lot of people are still waiting.  Check your account profile, it should give you a status.  Mine just came off of the pay status a couple days ago. 

Mine is still in pay status too... I have been subbed since like December, why do they do this.

I hate receiving mine so late, but the fact that it didn't ship yet and it's September has been on the edge :/

This is one of the main reasons I had to give up on Glossy box.  They take your money so far in advance, and can't even ship the current box in the actual month 95% of the time, then it takes almost 2 weeks to get it.  If there is a shipping problem and they lose your box between shippers and post office, you wait forever and a day to get a new box because they either don't respond to you or tell you to wait longer and see if it shows up first.  They drove me batty!  

Has anyone else been having problems with delivery? I've paid for July, August, and September but only received July! I emailed GB to no avail then commented on their Facebook which got someone attention but they have yet to respond to the DM they asked me to send. I'm really frustrated! :/
I think the best way to contact them is to call the number-- their availability is weird.. one time I was trying to contact them the call didn't go through the whole day (a non holiday Friday). I just had to call several times on the following Monday.

My August box is still stuck in "pay" mode, and I am trying hard to be patient but I am annoyed... It is NOT August box if I am getting it in the second week or later of September. 

when i was a member, i'd use paypal and if they were super late, i'd contact them first and if i didn't get an answer i would file a dispute.  filing a dispute always got glossy box's attention, lol.

they've been doing this late box crap back when i first started in june 2013. you'd think from all of the feedback about this problem they would fix it. nope.  i'm so over this greedy @$$ company. so quick to get your money, and so slow to deliver your goodies and using slowgistics to ship the boxes on top of that . unless they have another bergdorf-like box, i'm not giving them another dime.

overit.com. 

Just to let you know, I just got an email about my box shipped, it shows as "initiated" and no estimation of delivery date etc. 

Back