kawaiisofoxy

Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

My box moved from Bensonville IL 12/13 to Bell Gardens CA 12/15. I might have it tomorrow.

I subtracted 10  years off my real year of birth to hopefully get a "young" box but am not sure if it went through in time or even matters.

• Like 1

I got the #3 box and can't believe it has no makeup item. Definitely a big let down. I'm only in my 30s so I don't think it's the really old box. Well I hope not lol

• Like 1

nothing at all here either. I was subscribed before the fall box and was pleased with that one. I have a feeling box #3 isn't young or old, just hey we ran out of everything, take this and shut up. I will totally argue for my $5 back if that's what I get.  :bringiton:

• Like 3

They really need to learn not to give a certain day/time that they will email you back because they never follow through. Don't say "we'll get back to you tonight" if you aren't going to. I'd rather you say "we'll get back to you in a few days" than be lied to!

• Like 2

There is definitely a box # 3. I thought maybe it was the really old box since I am over 50, but someone younger got this box too. I got it in the mail today. Here's what is in it.

L'Oreal card with  serum and day cream packets attached, says Age Perfect cell renewal. Not sure how much, probably one use only.

Ponds pack of 5 cleansing towelettes

Ponds anti wrinkle cream 1.75 oz

Aveeno 1oz lotion

Nivea cocoa butter lotion .14 oz foil with 1.00 off coupon

L'Oreal 3 pack color vibrancy shampoo, conditioner and treatment

John Frieda 2 pack volume shampoo and conditioner with 2.00 coupon

Olay tone perfecting cream .24 oz.

No makeup items. Even though I am old, I still like makeup. Haven't added up the value, but it seems kinda low. 8 items, but 4 are foils/one use packets.

This is the exact box I received today. I'm okay with it. I am swimming in lippies, so I'm fine with not getting one, especially if it was going to be in the color Canyon...not a fan of that shade.

• Like 1

I got my box yesterday and I got some kind of cover girl lipgloss in a dark pink shade, a tiny aveeno lotion sample, dove body wash travel size, burts bees wipes, and foil packets with shampoo and conditioner....blahhhhh

I got box yesterday. It contained:

Foil of Nivea lotion

Ponds wipes

Ponds wrinkle cream

Tiny sample of Okay tone perfecting cream

Sample of Aveeno lotion

Foil of John Fried volume shampoo and conditioner

Foils of Loreal shampoo and conditioner

Tiny foils of some kind of Loreal skin care

Blah

I still haven't received my box or any shipping information and I was charged over 10 days ago. :(

I'm in the same boat. I even emailed Doug yesterday (he helped me last time) and he said Zack would get back with me by last night and I still haven't heard back. So apparently "he'll respond by tonight" means "he'll respond within the next week or so"  :rolleyes:

Go my shipping today, finally! Of course, my excitement will be wildly tempered if I get that leftovers box! My hope is that the delay was because they were waiting for a new shipment of products so they don't have to give the rest of of us the leftovers ...

• Like 1

I've decided that after these two come in I'm cancelling, and I'm only waiting because I've already been charged for them both... no shipping email or anything. 

These are supposed to be fun, not a headache... I get paid to have a headache at work, I don't like paying someone else to give me one.

This is ridiculous.

• Like 5

I've decided that after these two come in I'm cancelling, and I'm only waiting because I've already been charged for them both... no shipping email or anything. 

These are supposed to be fun, not a headache... I get paid to have a headache at work, I don't like paying someone else to give me one.

This is ridiculous.

I feel you. I'm even more irritated because I sent an email was told someone would get back to me that same day (yesterday) and still nothing. Even if my box hasn't shipped or they couldn't find a tracking or whatever they could have emailed back by the time they said they would to let me know they were still looking into it. But to say you will email by a certain time then not give an update by that time is unprofessional. 

• Like 1

But to say you will email by a certain time then not give an update by that time is unprofessional. 

Lord, child, I think we are WELL past the point of "unprofessional"  :P 

• Like 1

I finally received shipping notification on my "elderly" box, but when I log in to that account, it shows that 3 boxes have processed (?).

I have not received shipping notification on my daughter's box, but I also see that 3 boxes have processed when I log into that account.

They charged me for both boxes on 12/04/14 ($5 each).

Off topic but I can't really be on topic since they won't send me tracking ugh

Has anyone used DHC Velvet Skin Coat on a regular basis? I've used the little samples they send with the catalog and every time I use the samples I'm like "wow my skin looks amazing" every time I look in a mirror. LOL Not in a full of myself way because I'm usually more like "ugh my makeup is sliding off my oily mess of a face and I have pores the size of plates". 

I was just wondering if anyone used it regularly and if you had good results and the effect didn't fade. I'm cheap and it's not cheap but I'm thinking about breaking down and buying it. I've used many primers and this is the only thing that's given me a flawless (or as close and I can get) finish. 

I broke down and called the number on the bottom of the beauty box page. No wait time, i got right through, and got someone I could understand (WOW!) Here's the verdict:

The man told me they are shipping out in batches and the final batch will be shipped tomorrow (Wednesday) and if I don't receive a notification or tracking email by Thursday to call back.I was also told if mine doesn't ship with that batch they'll go in and check the system. Which i suspect is going to be the case :/ 

He said the multiple boxes, one is the Fall box, One is the winter, and the other is a glitch (i had 3) and if i wasn't charged twice, there shouldn't be an issue

He was kinda snippy, I feel for them, they probably get hundreds of calls due to all the backup on Walmart's part, but at the same time, they need to take it out on their employer, not us.

Whatever. My box better get here, i'm more than a little annoyed. Thank you everyone who kept up in where their box was! Or...ya know. Wasn't :P

• Like 1

I broke down and called the number on the bottom of the beauty box page. No wait time, i got right through, and got someone I could understand (WOW!) Here's the verdict:

The man told me they are shipping out in batches and the final batch will be shipped tomorrow (Wednesday) and if I don't receive a notification or tracking email by Thursday to call back.I was also told if mine doesn't ship with that batch they'll go in and check the system. Which i suspect is going to be the case :/ 

He said the multiple boxes, one is the Fall box, One is the winter, and the other is a glitch (i had 3) and if i wasn't charged twice, there shouldn't be an issue

He was kinda snippy, I feel for them, they probably get hundreds of calls due to all the backup on Walmart's part, but at the same time, they need to take it out on their employer, not us.

Whatever. My box better get here, i'm more than a little annoyed. Thank you everyone who kept up in where their box was! Or...ya know. Wasn't :P

Thanks for posting. I feel a little (very little lol) better knowing they are still shipping. Not sure why Doug or Zach couldn't have emailed me back yesterday telling me that. lol I guess typing is hard. Hopefully we'll both be getting an email on or before Thursday. 

Thanks for posting. I feel a little (very little lol) better knowing they are still shipping. Not sure why Doug or Zach couldn't have emailed me back yesterday telling me that. lol I guess typing is hard. Hopefully we'll both be getting an email on or before Thursday. 

Honestly i would recommend calling the number. I know walmart usually has a ridiculous system, but i didn't get a single machine, it went right to a person

I got mine yesterday. I got the grandma box, no makeup at all, just various creams and hair samples. I'll try it all but it would be nice to have makeup in there.

I think I'll stick around, only because I would easily waste $5 at a drugstore buying a random inexpensive cream or hair item to see if I'll like it. Here I get to try five or six items and if one ends up working out really well for me I'm still saving in the long run. I barely pay attention to this box so the shipping delays don't bother me. 

• Like 4

Honestly i would recommend calling the number. I know walmart usually has a ridiculous system, but i didn't get a single machine, it went right to a person

Thanks. Since I know they still have one last batch to send out I'm going to wait till Thursday. If I don't have a tracking number by the time I get home from work Thursday I'll call them. :)

@@Elena K  Mine STILL says Fall, I never got any tracking and I got it yesterday, so I'm sure yours is coming.

I hope so! I just realized that they charged my card on 5th  :unsure:

• Like 1

I hope so! I just realized that they charged my card on 5th  :unsure:

Mine was charged on the 4th. We can just look at it as saving the best for last. lol At least that's what I'm telling myself until the box gets here and I open it and it's leftover crap. lol

• Like 3