kawaiisofoxy

Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

My Classic Winter Box just arrived!

Apologies - I don't remember how to add spoilers on here....

post-115896-0-75128500-1482357960_thumb.jpg

1.  CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
2.  Curel Hydratherapy Skin Moisturizer 2oz
3.  Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt 0.5 oz (intrigued)
4.  Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream 1.75 oz
5.  Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture in Mandarin and Tiare Flower 1.8 oz
6.  Dove Advanced Hair Series Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask Foils

There was also a $4 off Curel coupon and a $1.50 off coupon for some gray root spray, but that immediately went in the trash - I don't have gray hair!

• Like 4

My daughter's Winter Trendsetter box just arrived - She was a little disappointed as there was no makeup item, though:

1. L'Oreal Age Perfect foil samples
2.  Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner foils in Green Apple and Green Tea
3.  Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo 1.15 oz
4.  Neutrogena  Hand Cream 0.5 oz
5.  Dove Dryoil Moisture Body Wash 1.8 oz (I actually want to try this!)
6.  Curel Hydratherapy 2 oz
7.  Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair 2oz

post-115896-0-90029700-1482537021_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm my classic box arrived today it was the same as the one above except no mascara, just a tri fold of Ken Paves shampoo,conditioner and hair mask. Meh!

Hmm my classic box arrived today it was the same as the one above except no mascara, just a tri fold of Ken Paves shampoo,conditioner and hair mask. Meh!

Same for me as well, would have been nice to have the mascara, but I guess I have enough :)

Did anyone else get this email?

post-93138-0-42476000-1489590410_thumb.png

post-93138-0-92492400-1489590418_thumb.png

I opted in for it, I get two walmart boxes so one will be the regular spring box and my other will be this Me moment box.

Did anyone else get this email?

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-03-15 at 11.04.43 AM.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-03-15 at 11.04.56 AM.png

I opted in for it, I get two walmart boxes so one will be the regular spring box and my other will be this Me moment box.

I opted in as well. The sneak peak is better than most of the regular boxes so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I hope I'm not disappointed. lol I only get one box so I won't be getting the regular spring box. 

So glad I opted in for the special edition Me Moments box...

Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer: I've been wanting to try this because my legs are ghost white

Colgate Optic White Radiant: Can't complain about toothpaste

ban roll on deodorant: Once again can't complain, although I don't know if I've ever used a roll on lol

Schwarzkopf Gliss Shampoo and Conditioner: smells really nice

Soapbox body wash with shea butter: also smells nice

John Frieda Frizz Ease conditioner: Wish it came with a shampoo but I always run out of conditioner first so I can just use this with the shampoo that's leftover when I run out of conditioner

Sinful colors nail polish in Mad Matter: Nice pale pinkish color that's pretty 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost lip shine in Radiant Rose: Pretty color, and my lips could use hydration

Soo Ae Purifying Black Charcoal Mask: I'm most excited about this because I love sheet mask

Aveeno positively radiant 60 second in shower facial and overnight hydrating facial (2 foil packs)

Rimmel Stay Matte foundation foil pack in Soft Beige

I'm very happy with this box. Only 3 foil packs and with as great as the other products are 3 foil packs aren't bad. 

post-106660-0-03667300-1493071630_thumb.jpg

Edited by puzzlepopples

Did anybody get the regular to compare?

I did, it didn't have the body wash, lip item, nail polish or the mask packet. Same shampoo & conditioners, jergans, toothpaste and smaller samples.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Is it really as good as it claims to be in fighting skin aging or would you say retinol is still better?
    • Features:New quality100% new productsProduct Name: Peel-off Blackhead Acne Nasal Sticker 10PCS 20 pcs 50 pcsStyle: Nasal stickerEffect: Shrink pores, remove blackheads, acne, anti acne, deep cleansing.Weight: 15gColor: As shown in the pictureHow to use✅After cleansing, wet the nose thoroughly with clean water, remove the transparent film of the nasal paste, and press the smooth surface of the nasal paste along the bridge of the nose to the two sides of the nasal ala to remove air.✅Wait until the nasal patch becomes completely dry and hard (do not feel the nasal patch while waiting). Remove the nasal patch from both sides of the alar to the bridge of the nose, and quickly remove it from the bottom up.✅ finally, tap some toner or essence on the nose and nose. Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/products/nose-blackhead-remover-mask-pore-cleaner?variant=30236540633219
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook