Deareux

I got a job at SiJCP!

I'm so excited! I start my Sephora training tomorrow, which will consist of watching a lot of videos. Does anyone else here work at Sephora or SiJCP? Do you like it there? I talked to the girls who currently work there and they say they love it. I really like the uniforms and I love how I can go wild with my makeup. Not to mention the discounts.

• Like 4

Congrats, lady! I hope you have a ton of fun working there, and are able to share any secrets with the rest of us! ;)

• Like 1

Yay! I hope you love it! I'm sure if I worked there my paycheck would always be spent on all the pretty makeup. :)

Thanks everyone! I aim to be the best Sephora SA in the history of Sephora SA's! I'm glad you can't buy stuff with your paycheck, otherwise I'd end up owing them money every two weeks.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• I used to suffer from acne a lot my whole face used to look like a bee hive. Then I started to use Dermalmd Blemish serum and it helped me to recover a lot and gave me an acne free face. But now when 1 or 2 pimples sometimes appear to my face I just pop it. But it leaves a mark so if anyone knows a better way to pop it or is there any kind of tool then please do suggest cause only for 1 a small pimple I don't want to buy a whole anti acne product.
    • I had a really good feedback about this lip gloss, please try it you're gonna love just try it here : https://goo.gl/xHEi5v  
    • Pretty pleased to know about best dental suggestions. My friend is also taking braces treatment from dentist Hermosa Beach since two months. Few more weeks to go and she will be getting perfect shaped teeth with brightening smile. Accurate amount of porcelain and calcium needed is also taken into consideration by the doctors.
    • I don't know about "fake nails" options, but I know how to grow freakishly long, strong natural nails in no time. I used to use coconut oil on my cuticles, because they're exceptionally dry. I found, as a side effect of rubbing the oil into my cuticles, my nails grew like crazy. They were strong and healthy too. I could've sworn I had a millimeter of growth a day. I have to keep mine short for work, and because I play strings, so I was constantly filing off like half a centimeter, only to discover three days after filing them, that I have claws again! Sorcery! But it's imperative that you massage the oil into each cuticle, it doesn't work if you just apply it and leave it there. The longer you massage, and the more often you do it, the quicker they grow.  For cuticles, I'd wait a while after rubbing the oil in before washing my hands, in warm soapy water. Pat them dry, then immediately scrape with a cuticle stick, VERY gently. Most of the cuticle is flaking off on it's own by then, so there's no need to scrape harshly, and you don't get horizontal ridges on your nail like from lye cuticle removers or metal cuticle sticks.  It's a time consuming method of growing nails, massaging daily, but works like nothing I've ever seen.    Alternatively, if your nails peel in layers, you can try a formaldehyde solution (I've used Mavala scientifique applicator. It's a felt tip pen, lasts forever so don't buy a backup, it literally doesn't dry out for years). It strengthens keratin cross bonds, basically binds the layers of the nail together. It's only used on the tip of the nail, once a week. Used too often, it makes the nail too hard, thus less flexible, so when it presses against something it breaks rather than bends. I haven't noticed it affect growth, but it helped strengthen my nails noticeably, so retaining the length is easier. I personally prefer the coconut oil.    I think, though I've no experience, that any artificial nail inevitably affects the quality of the natural nails, so I wouldn't expect them to recover that way. Maybe giving them two weeks of tlc will give them the strength and length you want?    Good luck! 
    • Drink lots of water and maintain a healthy diet.Apply growth treatment and Gently file nail once a week. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook