• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let Me Give You Stuff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I know this sounds strange, but I want to give you stuff. I have so much makeup- I can't stop!- in the forms of full-fized products, deluxe samples, and regular samples. I'm talking thousands of products, all unused. I do donate to women's shelters and the military often, but since the women of this board have always been nothing but sweet and supportive, I would love to send you all something. I haven't traded much (because I don't need much) but you can see I do have positive reviews, and you can see me throughout the entirety of the Sephora and Sephora Rouge threads, plus Enablers (so you feel comfortable). I know a lot of us can't afford some of the high-end skin care and cosmetics, so I would love to spread the wealth. Just message me what you want- skin care, mascara, lippies, etc,- I'll let you know what I have available and we can work from there, no trade needed. This is all high-end products.

You are just the sweetest. I love seeing posts like this!  :wub:

You're so sweet! I wouldn't take anything for free, but I am going to message you about a certain skincare item I am looking for and see if we can't work out a deal! :wub:

Wow - sent a message, hope you haven't been too inundated by requests. What incredible generosity!

@@ohsailor this is the nicest thing! I would definitely be able to pay for shipping and anything else if there are things still available! :) Im 15 and I just started out with my makeup collection this would be greatly appreciated!

Hi...I am new to this site as of today...still trying to figure it all out lol. This is so very generous of you ..to offer free stuff! I'd love to work something out.. And I could pay or trade..thanks so much!!! Michelle

Sent pm, just noticed your occupation. I recently graduated from USC with my MSW, got my BSW at Wartburg, work on healthcare policy and lobbying for equal pay, equal rights, as well as taking privatization out of the prison system among every other cause I crusade for,lol. Nice to meet you!

Also, very generous of you.

Latest posts

Back