What's Your Favourite Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favourite Mascara?

These days I am in love with Loreal Butterfly Effect Mascara, isn't it gorgeous!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my favourite mascara is YSL [SIZE=10pt]Volume Effet Faux Cils... (noir radical).  :wub: [/SIZE] 

Right now I am going between Hourglass Film Noir, Chanel Le Volume and Armani Eyes to Kill Excess. The Hourglass is probably my favorite, though.

I recently got a sample of UD's Perversion and absolutely love it. It makes my light blonde lashes super dark and sultry, with no clumping whatsoever! 

Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express. But I'd like to try a more expensive mascara to see if there is a difference. Maybe a UD or a Benefits.

Drugstore- L'Oreal Voluminious Definition in 'Brown Black' (but I don't buy that any more since they test on animals- I'd probably try the Physician's Formula in the pink bottle or the CC one, since I hear good things about them.)

Non-drugstore: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes or Blinc

Independent: Red Apple Lipstick's The Lash Project (AWESOME!!!)

I really like Covergirl's clump chrusher mascara, but I've been looking for a cruelty-free one I like as much.

I've been using Covergirl Clump Crusher (the lime green tube) for a couple years now because I love the plastic bristles and the curved shape, but I think I'm finally fed up of how flakey it gets by the end of the day. So I bought Maybelline Rocket Volum'Express, first week has gone well as far as performance, but washing this stuff off is a hassle! I've never wanted to add another step in my beauty routine to remove eye makeup (since I don't wear liner or eye shadow), but I think I'll need to start if I'm going to stick with this mascara.

I've been using Covergirl Clump Crusher (the lime green tube) for a couple years now because I love the plastic bristles and the curved shape, but I think I'm finally fed up of how flakey it gets by the end of the day. So I bought Maybelline Rocket Volum'Express, first week has gone well as far as performance, but washing this stuff off is a hassle! I've never wanted to add another step in my beauty routine to remove eye makeup (since I don't wear liner or eye shadow), but I think I'll need to start if I'm going to stick with this mascara.
I totally agree! I mean, I hated Volum'Express for not only that reason, but the bouncy brush. It would always fling up and hit me in the browbone. And it's so wet.

I don't find that clump crusher did anything and it was too gray.

I wish I could suggest something for you, but other than Phenomeneyes and the occasional gift from my sister, I only use mascara with traditional bristles.

Latest posts

Back